1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[SUGGESTION] New "BOT" section!

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Kianda, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kianda

Kianda User

idea:
    make a new section where we can post which bots are working and where you can get them!
    make this section "half hidden" -> i can see my threads but i can't see others one (ofc mods can se all xd)

why:
    frost is a good anti bot system but... you know... is not the ultimate anti 100% bot free system...
    by knowing which bots are working and where to get em you will be able to improve frost security!
    i know it's an "unlimited war" but this is your best way to be better than ncsoft!

be better -> more players -> more money -> more hardware -> etc...

don't be lazy! :d

i know there is "support.4game.com" but i think that using the forum you can gain a lot more info :p

this is my suggestion!

p.s. sorry for my engz!

2. mus1ek

mus1ek User

agree with him, lets start to do smth with that boters.
    forum is more "friendly" to use than support page x)

3. Xanee

Xanee User

i have some bots videos alrdy just w8ing for section like this on! :cool:

4. Kianda

Kianda User

caution: my idea is not to report botters! is to give innova info on how they can bot!
    for report try using "support.4game.com"

my idea example:
    software name: supernewbot2012
    downlodable at: www.blablabalbalbla.idontknow
    video proof: linktothevideo

or smthing like thiz!

5. LHC

LHC User

innova should have an official forum thread with all chars nicknames banned from usign 3rd software to exploit/bot/cheat.
    i bet it would make all the loosers rethink about using that lame software. even if its like a placebo effect
    at least we would know that frost is making its supposed job.

6. xRelapse

xRelapse User

support, there's a section with bots.

yesterday i did ticket (not about bots, but other problem), i got answer after 5 minutes with more questions, 10 minutes later my problem was solved.

so move your lazy ***** to https://support.4game.com/ , create ticket instead crying here and acting like brainless monkeys, how many times yet?

no offence but so far it looks like this, if you've time for making useless topic, you could create hundreds tickets about bots there.

7. Kianda

Kianda User

have a section also on the forum, maybe hidden like i have explained, will not hurt anyone.
    edit: and maybe keep clean other sections from qqing!

i'm happy for you?

whe are not qqing about botters... i'm only suggesting a private section where to report bot software, is useless to ban players, they'll make a new account and bot again!
    whereisyourgodnow? :)
    it's necessary to remove the software from working!

don't think all people are like you, there are a lot of brainless monkeys that will be never able to open a ticket. i bet half of forum users don't know that there is a "support.4game.com"!
    make topics is easier than make tickets! proof? -> http://i40.tinypic.com/25jfpue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.