1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Compansation for removing light armor mastery?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sspiderman, Jan 17, 2012.

?

Give to Aoeore healers 5 unbind (reseal) scrolls as a compensation for removing skill

1. Yes

18.8%
  2. No

81.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sspiderman

sspiderman User

hello all/innova team,

compensation for ss lags is not bad... but what about compensation for removing light armor mastery from all aeore healer chars? i think innova team, should also compensate for this... because innova team do not make before even any announcement about that they wanna delete this light armor mastery passive skills from aeore healers... on the other off servers any development team do not remove this light armor mastery passive skill so if this is official server then here should be the same and this skill should be removed in next chronicle not now... but even if you deleted this passive skills then you should announce it before... if i will knew earlier that innova team want to delete this skill then i will not spend adena for light/heavy parts of set... good proposal for compensation would be to give for all aeore healers 5 unbind scrolls to make all parts again unidentified and to can sell it again in auction and buy robe parts... i think this would be fair compensation for that... what you think about it? any suggestions and opinions would be welcome (from innova team also). thanks in advance.

regards,
    daniel (kaching)

2. darky

darky User

qq threads from healers

epic lol
    nckorea removed it
    ncwest removed it
    ruoff probably remove it
    we remove it

deal with it

3. Nicomm

Nicomm User

qq, i'm a healer i used robe then i get awaken i needed to take light in order to exploit and now that they fixed the exploit, i want price.

come on, the bug was spoken about everywhere. it was said that it would be fixed at some point. you gamble it was never, you lost, deal with it !

4. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

u know that using light was abuse right?
    ps sell old and buy new- easy

5. optik

optik User

how u sell bound items? hmmm...

6. darky

darky User

crystalise them

7. _Fix_

_Fix_ User

i think this fix is actually ok since not all knew about it and there was a big difference between healers...we all play the same game...and should have the same experience.

8. optik

optik User

i'm ok with the fix , only problem i have is they way they did it w/o any warning. guess i'll have to restart farming for robe set. the idea with 5 scrolls to make items unidentified isn't bad at all... but if so , others will qq so lets face it.

9. Toyaga

Toyaga User

aores used and abused a bug that made them borderline op and now cry for compensation?? what???? f no!

10. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

yes that bug made them overpowered for solo farm.... oh wait...

do u realize it changes nothing bcuz of skills reuse?
    anyway its not about they changed it bcuz it makes completely no difference to any healer but the way how they changed it what makes it ridiculous

11. lioneros

lioneros User

omfg, dont abuse the attitude of innova. they compensated for the ss lags, now you want compensation for everything?

did the bird **** on your car? maybe you want some compensation for it from innova?

12. Diamonds

Diamonds User

ill gladly compesate you by shoving a log up your ***.

13. Alechiel

Alechiel User

i want compensation because healers had a bugged mastery for a month and i didn't as an archer, giev me monies.

14. telez

telez User

then why, why the drama on forums if it changes nothing? u can keep your light set for more pdef

15. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

u forgot the second part of second sentence

16. Myzreal

Myzreal User

if they get compensated for losing the possibility to abuse a bug then i want a compensation for them being compensated for it.

and i'm serious!

17. telez

telez User

so, everytime they update the server and change something there should be a compensation?

18. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

actually keeping light armor mastery was pretty dumb move from those who did it. as umba said the cd of the skills is too high so higher cast wasnt making any diff. thats the reason i took the new skill even i knew bout that bug. i dont think there must be any compensation-u knew its a bug and u gambled.

19. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

no there should be an announement and changelog

20. Kurai

Kurai User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.