1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Compansation for removing light armor mastery?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sspiderman, Jan 17, 2012.

?

Give to Aoeore healers 5 unbind (reseal) scrolls as a compensation for removing skill

1. Yes

18.8%
  2. No

81.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

no idiot like i said before they should let us know it earlier
    every1 knew its gonna be fixed in next update... but no1 could know they will change it now so ppl could compare
    some idiots cried here bcuz they didnt do any research earlier and learnt new mastery its only their fault
    we still exploit iss old skills, curious when its gonna be "fixed" bcuz its a lot more op than 300 cast on healer

also waiting for ppl like u to cry about healers got the same cast and a lot more pdef in heavy sets while they dont have any masteries for them

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  2. stomped

stomped User

well its common sence that games over sight(as ncsoft called it a bug)
    will get fixed
    they dont need to warn you that they gona fix

3. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

still no1 could show me where ncsoft called it a bug... still waiting...

4. dimvision

dimvision User

i went and searched for the blog post. found it, on 4.1.2012 they removed light mastery from tauti pts and one week later (11.1.2012) they also removed the skill on live server. maintenance bug fixes:
    http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/update/view?articleid=489380

point 8. of the skill changes as translated by google translate:
    ps: tauti is live on korea already. so we are now 2 updates behind korea.

5. stomped

stomped User

go to korean site, read.
    enjoy.
    here u are: http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/update/view?articleid=489380

also. if u are so lazzy

bug fix: when a character awakens as an aeore healer or a wynn summoner, the light armor mastery skill is now deleted. this is to prevent players from retaining the overpowered fast casting speed and to encourage them to move on to the awakened skill, superior armor mastery, as was intended by game design.
    np

edit:
    @dimvision
    ncwest usualy allways was 2 updates behing korea, and for as to get update will take like 4-5 months.
    innova used to get updates faster then ncwest for there russian servers, but after god i think we will get same time whit ncwest(although we get patches for your servers 2 weeks faster)

6. dimvision

dimvision User

i was just referring to you saying that it will be changed at tauti. using future tense when past would be better :d

7. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

afaik we dont have tauti here yet, also there it is said skill has been changed, no single word bout any bug

wrong link dude

still lf light armor mastery being officially submitted as a bug else stop calling it this way

8. monteuzma

monteuzma User

from 95lvl most healers will use heavy set, start qq guys

9. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

we dont have tauti, but we have new patch where this got fixed earlier for us. dunno why u guys bother to find him this info. he`ll keep asking for link/decline the one u give him for the simple reason he wants compensation he`ll never get. even ncwest got the same patch and he keeps q.q just leave him cry here alone till he get bored to death or find smtng else to cry about

10. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

ha ha ha ha...

11. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

where isn the cry? u call it a bug, prove it or stfu

im waiting for u to cry again when u see healers in heavy set and 1.9k cast speed

12. dimvision

dimvision User

true, my next set will be heavy almost for sure. still great stats, no casting speed penalty. so you only loose the casting speed on robe set bonus.

13. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

u more dumb than i thought >.> ppl gave u links, deal with it. and i dont rly care who what uses, its personal choice for every1. but no wonder if 1 day we get patch that nerfes this hvy armor no penalty and nabs that had hvy gonna cry again in forum for compensation for their own desicions. also, faren clearly said its ncsoft choice to fix this in the patch, so if u want compensation-send em mail and cry for not giving u patch notes 2 weeks earlier so u can prepare for fixes. i`m out of here, arguing with dumb ppl is like arguing with the wall...

14. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

u r dumb if after reading and answering to all my post think i want any compensation or even more dumb cuz u dont know ur own class capabilities

15. telez

telez User

umbarabumba, you are so anoying and dumb, rly..
    it's clearly stated some posts up that light armor mastery casting speed is a bug, it says it's a bug, a bug! it doesn't matter if they fixed it on tauti or in prelude; it was a bug and it was dealt with at the same time in korea and here, and prolly alrdy in ncwest. ill repeat, it states it's a bug

as for enchanters, they don't say it's a bug. it was working as they wanted it to (even if working in a wrong way). it gor changed in harmony update, not fixed, changed!

16. zzZzz

zzZzz User

ok.
    ok.

no

17. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

the point its not rwitten light amor on healers is fixed but its changed, so they changed a bug? rly?
    exactly same thing as u state with iss.. so please u call me dumb while u state completely same thing below?

18. stomped

stomped User

change == fix
    change is same thing, if somthing is not working as intented it is considered a bug, and to fix it, u need to change somthing.
    that being said if a bug would ocure while doing a quest and quest items dont drop at rate as it was intented, they change so quest items drop at rate it was intented u would not call that a bug and consider it fixed?
    btw i know u are just trying to troll and defend your self when u failed hard.

19. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

20. Alechiel

Alechiel User

this is crazy, innova is really making things fair it seems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.