1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

A good leveling spot.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Danisimo, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danisimo

Danisimo User

hello. would anyone recommend a good leveling spot for a lvl 69 arbalester? it could be both solo or group i just want to know which is the best one. currently ive tried wall of argos. there are mobs there that give me 180k xp (with vitality) which is amazing because i can 2 shot them with iss buffs but the problem is that the place is overcrowded. i also tried toi 11(mobs are yellow there) and a mob there gave me only 40k xp. i was really surprised. toi is pretty crowded as well and you cant really aoe mobs and stuff like that. but even if you could you'd i doubt you could kill enough mobs fast enough to actually get more xp than soloing wall of argos. so what would you recommend?

2. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

now u should stick to pavel ruins
    when u reach 71-72 u could go hot springs (50k base exp per mob - with vit +pa over 200k with overhits) but lately it seems to be overcrowded
    mithril mines seems to be a lot better, mobs will be light red but they will still die 2 crits and give a lot of exp (50k base exp - with vit and pa its over 200k per mob with overhits) and there is plenty of free spots with fast mobs resp and no social

those spots seemed to be the best when i was exping my pr sub for nobl

3. Danisimo

Danisimo User

hot springs is easy. i have lots of iss clan mates and friends so im always fully buffed im looking for high level mods. i can do 6k crits ez so high lvl mobs arent a problem.

4. UpinSmoke

UpinSmoke User

dayle quest's and try use kamalokas / labas

5. simchajra

simchajra User

69 pr here with iss box. been trying multiple areas but hot springs so far seems the best when it's empty. toi isn't really great from what i've tried comparign to hot springs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  6. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

at 71 u can move to mithril mines, similar to hot springs but always free spots :)

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing thread, questions answered and suggestions provided. for more detailed discussions regarding specific classes please refer to the following sections - https://forum.4game.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

moving thread to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.