1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Bot-Hunting Season

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liantra

Liantra User

triada - innova says:
    we sincerely believe all of them deserve a chance to improve, therefore they get a warning blocking for 24 hours and an e-mail with a note. we insist that they remove this software from their pcs.
    in case they don’t, this may lead to permanent character blocking.

lmao, there is no right for innvoa control the apps on the customer computer. i see it's too hard for innova to be responsibility for the correctness of their service.

2. bondu

bondu User

if we compare with punishment for ppl that used spezion bug, i would say a trip to hawaii :)

3. simchajra

simchajra User

pretty sure they all won't care and keep going.

4. masterada

masterada User

really? they lvld up their characters with a bot and now they get a 1 day block? thats a joke

5. Spark

Spark User

and how can i know who reported me, because no one asked me anything about botting ingame, i just got banned! and i received the mail when i doesn't played for hours...

one thing is sure, when i get back to game i'll report every single char i meet!

6. Spark

Spark User

great! now i got a 7 day ban today while i was working... when i last played the game that was 2 days ago, so how the hell get i this ban? oh and last time i controlled the char and i didnt used any bot! why do you think there's a third party softwere on my computer, because someone pointed me ingame? f*ck him/her for good! and how do you know what programs i have on my pc, i think its not your business to know what programs i use. if you vant ban me forever i dont care anymore!

7. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

nice i support it
    i will do the same :d
    i wasnt banned but i think it is innova's job to hunt bots, not ours, they r paid for it

come on ppl lets do some mess :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.