1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Where are chests ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Sztylo, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sztylo

Sztylo User

hi there!
    first sory for mistakes, my english isn't grate :d
    i was wondering where i can find some treasure chests (which drop enchants). so far i just found few of them in a different places (1 per location). do you know any good spots with more of them?

2. simchajra

simchajra User

they spawn very rarely. most i've found so far was in forest of the dead but they can still spawn (i think) in any place there used to be the old chests. not sure if toi used to have chests but i've seen them there too now. anyways good luck finding them as i think there are like maybe 1-3 in each hunting zone maximum. and the chance to open them (with the new key in grocery shop) is very low. i've heard it's 10% and so far i've gotten a low a weapon out of maybe 7-8 chests.

good luck. :)

3. Sztylo

Sztylo User

thanks for the answer.
    i remember how earlier it was the primary way in which i earned adena by th. but it wasn't too easy, of course. when someone wanted to open the chests, he had to be lucky to get some enchant scroll from them. and they were not a problem for other players who wanted to exp there, because they were respawning in specific arenas. i would prefer it to be just like before. maybe it's not such a great loss, but anyway i miss them ;]

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing and archiving thread, question answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.