1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Cannot download/update Frost files

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Sardaukar, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sardaukar

Sardaukar User

hello. for a long time struggling with running the game. loader has downloaded the entire contents of the game, but do not want to download frost files . in the folder "system" there is no file with the name: *frost*. frost folder is empty. when i plug the computer to the my friend internet - download is finish and the game starts. any tips from forum don't work for me. i reported the problem to my network operator, but he can not cope with this problem, says that everything is in order, but i am convinced that it was on his side lies the problem.i have a request for innova technical support for advice. what my network operator needs to change / unlock / set to allow frost files to be downloaded?
    ragards.

2. Eska

Eska User

hello there,

please add your lineage 2 directory to the firewall / antivirus exception list.
    if your antivirus have address filtering function, please also add all of addresses below to filter exception list:

Code:
    *frostsecurity.net/*
    *.frostsecurity.net/*
    *4game.eu/*
    *.4game.eu/*
    *l2.eu/*
    *.l2.eu/*
    *.inn.ru/*
    *inn.ru/*

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    here you can download client-check application.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.