1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Provisional Clan Hall

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Maximo, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maximo

Maximo User

hello there,
    my clan owns provisional clan hall, and tomorrow is the end of 4 week we have it.
    so i try bid for have clan hall for another 4 weeks, and npc replies: you already made a bid for the popular edition clan hall.
    this suppose to mean that bid is automatically takes place anyway every 4 weeks? or cause i already have clan hall cannot bid for another? if 2nd option comes true that means that i will have clan with out clan hall for next 2 weeks... :( cause i will loose clan hall and i will not be able to bid for another, and that will not be good.
    am i supposed to do something else?
    any gm/moderator could help out plz?
    really need to have clan hall for my members.
    thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
  2. Maximo

Maximo User

cool, no answer....
    anyway, is anyone official read my post, at least concider of extendind bidding time by 24 more hours. in that way we could easily bid after provisional clan halls is not anymore owned by us.

3. divinero

divinero User

dear maximo,

you cannot keep provisional clan hall more than 4 weeks, when the time end, you have to bid again for it.

regards

4. escalibran

escalibran User

how do you bid for provisional clan halls?
    i've talked to the npc on fridays for weeks now, and it never lets me buy anything.

all provisional chs claimed?

5. Maximo

Maximo User

dear divinero,
    i know i can keep provisional clan hall for 4 weeks. that is not the point of my post.
    i need prov clan hall again, but now me and all my clan members we have to w8 for 2 weeks to bid again.
    as i already commented above, the bidding time for provisional clan halls, should be extended for some more hours (24 would be good), for the reason, that bidding time - for such a clan hall - is ending before the owner lose the old one. the auctioneer will not let bid for a new one, cause by that time bid is over, we still own the clan hall for around 2 more hours. the other option is to lose the prov clan hall some hours before bid is over. both options i think will be work better that the one that is now...
    i cant believe that is works ok to own prov clan hall for 4 weeks, stay 2 weeks without, and then 4 weeks with it, 2 weeks without, and the same and the same again and again....
    in my opinion this must change, cause there are more other clans that use prov clan hall and have the same problem.
    please consider my above suggestion of extending time of biddind for some hours, will be fair for all, and we will be able to have prov clan hall all time.
    thank you for your answer and understanding.

6. Maximo

Maximo User

the bidding for prov clan hall starts every second friday at midnight (practically i would say starts the 1st minute of day saturday :p), and it ends on sunday at 20.50 if i remember correctly. next bid for prov clan hall is at 4-5 of february. you must have the adena in your clans warehouse. you bid and 1-2 hours after biids are over you have clan hall.
    plz ready my above posts also, cause for now it is not possible to bid again in a meaningfull time so that you could have prov clan hall at all time. 4 weeks you do, 2 weeks u live without it. i hope they will fix it.
    hope o helped you.

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear maximo,

this query has been forwarded and we are awaiting an official response from ncsoft, as soon as we have more information we will update you here.

regards.

8. MrScubba

MrScubba User

somehow i feel after 3 weeks they got the answer already..
    or even stopped playing

9. Maximo

Maximo User

yeah scubba, u got it..... we stopped playing....

10. MacPhisto

MacPhisto User

problem still exists, can't keep provisional ch for more then 4 weeks, clan stays for 2 weeks without ch :(

11. sh1ny

sh1ny User

hello macphisto,

as far as we know, this is working as intended.

regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.