1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lagz and Disconnects issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Bakosa, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakosa

Bakosa User

well i was playin at nc and moved up here noticed that bouth clients or game servers or what ever u call it have some sort of problem lag and disconnect i heard from some one at nc server that creating new char does help with the lag and dc issue and it reasly help i cant play with my main char he dc after 2 min big lags
    but if i creating new char log with it than relogin and log my main char all fine no lags no disconnects please respond if u awere about it and what u do to solve it or it should be like that but i doubt it
    ty for yr time

i just created new acc coz on my acc i cant create new chars any more and gues what i can play normaly with out lags but when i tryin to log to my main i cant am lagin and dc after 2 min what happening i have to wait more 6 days to chars be deleted so it means i must stop my char progres for 6 day untill char be deleted and i be able to play with no lags and dc's come on

am glad its free to play and i didnt spend my money for nothing

as i understand i am not deserve to get answer or even lil respond like we check it or something like that and server trafic is light not heavy
    i know its lil hard but can u give me an answer coz i wana start to use premium but am afraid to buy it coz of that if i buy premium and it gona continue same way i gona waste for nothing money that i work hard for it
    hope u replay today and not in week or two or never like u did before

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  2. apache666

apache666 User

+ black screens and finelly crits after all during soe .lol guys i know you don't give a **** but for f..sake have some proud.i moved here from other serwer beacouse i heard it's official serwer........just big "lol"

3. Kall

Kall User

4. Eska

Eska User

hello there,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.