1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aria discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Waldorf, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

you are the one to talk

2. Finch

Finch User

yes, i am.

3. Robby

Robby User

even beating with pooped stick won`t empty forum from people like you!

4. Kurai

Kurai User

guys keep it on topic and "clean" :)

cheers.

5. Gerofyl

Gerofyl User

7sins (not 7signs as many ppl mistakenly say) are ahead at this moment. spending all available time ingame is a big win for games like lineage, also keeping opponents down and holding 3 or almost 4 castles with alt clans gives some advantage. but tbh, you have a-holes on every side, not only 7s. personally, i dont really like them, but there are other reasons, as former ally member.
    now they are the reason for the imbalance of the server, but seriously, if its not them, someone else would be.
    the lvl is capped, so sooner or later ppl will catch up with lvl, gear and game experience. (its not the gear/lvl that kills, its the person, that controlls the char better)
    just a matter of time

6. bigmanx

bigmanx User

yea guys, i'm sure you will catch up...that is if we decide to play another game , or the server will just die due to inactivity because you see, if we keep this up in 2 months we will be level 99 and most of the server will be level 90 then, so i guess in 1 year when we would have all skils + 30/10/9000+ / blessed eternal sets all the shi.t in the game then most of the server will make level 99 and still get steam-rolled for being butt-naked . future is bright my friends, you just have to think positive.

7. TheXenon

TheXenon User

i dont know wheres the fun in rushing for lvl/items... i would be bored in 1-2 months if not less. playing 12h+ ( or how much ) will make you bored or even hate the game.
    yea its funny having all the items/lvl and owning the server but it will be boring for u in 1 month or so...
    but i guess its fun till ur here,i laugh when i see hell,krime the atentionw***es on hero chat. gotta love them xd

8. bigmanx

bigmanx User

the fun? well killing 5 parties with 12 people . i call that fun , i like this server people gets their ***** kicked and then send pm . omg i killed one of you guys . nice thinking guys keep it up =)).

9. Gerofyl

Gerofyl User

gz, you won the internet. you press "print" and send screenshots to your parents?
    this is a game, archievements like having no real life, no friends, no job is nothing to be proud of in my opinion.
    though, not sure, if your future or our future will bring the boredom of having nothing to gain. when you outlvl, outgear the "enemies", when you own all castle, all heros...you call that fun?
    its not even the right server for you imo. aria, where ppl are further, where you would find ppl who would smack your ss seem more to be some sort of base for you.
    but...ok, there is competition. maybe better stay here and push your virtual ego, ur doing good so far.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  10. Robby

Robby User

pulling out life card serious business, everyone has their own choices to make, wether they spend 12 hours fishingbouling,drinking or 12 hours to play l2, its their interests not yours.

11. TheXenon

TheXenon User

5 parties with 12 ppl? dude, stop playing that much l2, ur even dreaming how u play it...

12. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

these guys think that if they camp aden for 12 hours per day trying to get a party to make 5%, everyone does that. yo, pro ppl with real life, whatever you guys do in game we do 10x faster, that's why we're at this level. we play together 3-4 hours per day and then everyone goes into their business. check museum statistics play time this month and battle time, the fact that you **** at the game and play it wrong doesn't mean everyone's got it hard =)) .

13. bigmanx

bigmanx User

you weren't at gludio castle, vikings ally had 5 awaken parties and 1 semi-awaken , they were wiped by 2 of our parties while they were defending the castle. if you have no ideea what are you talking about you should just not write , or you want to look like a jester it seems. also at giran siege we beat whole karan-gurth ally (4 parties ) with two of our parties with ... 0 casulties on our side. you are welcome dear jester.

14. TheXenon

TheXenon User

teach me, you must.

15. bigmanx

bigmanx User

how is it guys to see all them glowy seven's everywhere?

16. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

gz dogu for hero! and wtf?!? dude who wrote this list on forum, it's wrong, dogu is hero dagger and he's from nomercy!!!

17. TheXenon

TheXenon User

oh,if u just knew how many facepalms i saw thx to ur hero chat and ur glowy sevens...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
  18. bigmanx

bigmanx User

yo xenon man, me caring about your facepalms would be like me caring when a homeless bum would call me poor , so yea =))

and i believe that those facepalms were caused by the lame-factor of your clan members that would pr their entire party when they saw just one of us.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
  19. TheXenon

TheXenon User

yo bigmanx my man!...
    we care about ur glowing chars as much u care about my facepalms,so... but tbh i like these heroes,especially the ones who got the biggest mouth but they got hero coz the points were given to them. in pvp they **** as hell...

and the hero chat, duuuuuude. when i read it i feel how my iq is droping...

20. Lootus

Lootus User

i really like the server as it is... this is the only l2off server that is a bit different from the normal zerk servers where there arent room for anything basically. cant be arsed to queue for kartia for 30 mins. i normally play in pve servers in other games and i love it that this server has so low population that you can actually do something in peace.

my point: dont merge the server. i think its awesome to have some low population servers on retail side^^ ncsoft dont have any hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.