1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

About localization

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Schmeisser, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schmeisser

Schmeisser User

everyone who played l2 more than 6 months know countries with l2 player base are greece,romania,lithuania,poland....in general,in eastern european countries.
    does this means major advertising camping in those countries on which languages game is localized?if not...well...that`s really poor choice.i have nothing against turks or dutch or w/e ppl...but please..u can count players from those countries on one hands fingers.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  2. rebelstrik

rebelstrik User

no offense, but if you havent seen people from the western europe, that doesnt means there arent such players. more likely that shows on what kind of servers have u been playing before.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
  3. Schmeisser

Schmeisser User

none taken...
    i`v seen players from west europe,from time to time...but their number is low,compared to players from eastern europe.i`m talking about offi servers and every mayor private server out there.i`m just saying it`s useless to translate l2 to those languages and not advertise heavily in those countries.

4. XeNDeR

XeNDeR User

a big +1 from a greek lover :p

5. Kaothic

Kaothic User

no offense but yes.... translate the game to the lituanian or romanian, ppl on europe talks a lot these languages...... -.-''

and seriously, you need to have the server next to you? i played on "private" servers located on germany or russia and i'm from spain, and got a very good ping arround 80ms....

6. Fainter

Fainter User

i don't know what is the big deal of language translation and server location as long as the server stays in europe i don't think anyone will have problems with ping. i'm from portugal and i always had a good connection in every server i played. about the language, it is more convenient to be in the native languagem ofc, but life it's all about living on the edge xd

7. JoylesWoods

JoylesWoods User

most of lineage players from easter europe are fairly older, so english i think shouldn't be problom, besides some lineage terms in my language just would seem awkward i think xd

8. BlackLotus

BlackLotus User

most ppl from center europe , and ping is very nice

9. Schmeisser

Schmeisser User

topic is not about ping or server location :p
    it`s about getting more ppl to servers and where to search for them...

10. noisy43

noisy43 User

all of them played game in english language so it wont be a problem.

11. darky

darky User

why translating a game is so big deal? ffs

12. Simox

Simox User

i think this is more useless spam , seriously now i am romanian and i never had a problem with the game in english , speaking english etc , if you dont know english better stop playing l2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.