1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Spezion Instance zone violations

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

let us know what you think!

2. Pinko

Pinko User

i love the fact that you posted something about the problem and that you are trying to do something.

it looks like if you abuse the spezion instance and get caught you`ll get banned for 7 days , probably you`ll loose the items 2.
    if you keep doing so repeatedly you`ll still get banned for 7 days , loose the items and some xp -> and if you keep doing this after those 7 days... well you`ll get another 7 days
    if you want someone to stop better think of something that will stop people from abusing the bug like 1st violation 7 days , 2nd 14days , 3rd 21 days or more since u seem u don`t want to perma ban ppl - tought keep in mind that if you perma ban someone in the future it`ll be an epic fail on your side. better make up your mind now.

does that mean that players that are caught and confirmed by the gm-team as bots will get the same punishment ? 7 days ban, then if caught again 7 more and so on ... ?

+1 to that

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  3. Gilby

Gilby User

all exp gained from spezion should be removed that before and after thing doesn't matters they got 7 days ban but saved all exp and items im talking about sproot and others are u freaking kidding me ?

4. berusko

berusko User

not losing exp? lol
    so ppl that got over 100 billions exp and a ton of items before, is going to get only 7days ban?
    what's the diference from using a bug before warning or after? it's still abusing from a bug to get advantage.
    everyone that plays any kind of games knows that abusing from bugs is a bannable offence, not a 7days holidays.
    what a joke.

remove the exp from everyone that used that bug.

5. |Mak0|

|Mak0| User

didn't try spezion yet but, what are we allowed to do ?

people said there is a 4 hours reset timer, so can we do this boss every 4 hours or only once a day ? oo
    or is the bug about doing the boss without the needed items and/or 90- people in party ?

thanks to clarify

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

maybe the following help to clarify - https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=6037

regards.

7. Groar

Groar User

the only resonable solution would be allowing ppl to continue abusing this bug. since many ppl already made huge advantage, others should be allowed to do it the same way.
    this situation is similar to pi quest, you couldnt fix it because it would be unfair to ppl who didnt use it yet.
    right now sproot party made 95 lvls at spezion, they are impossible to catch, they dont have to do it anymore since they can farm spezion epic battle and other 95lvl instances and rest of server is far behind without possibility to exp as fast as they did (not to mention how much adena they got by selling apocalypse weapons).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  8. Kiru%

Kiru% User

i think you should try fix that, announcments showed yesterday (probably i didnt notice that) in game i have much work in last few days and im not checked forum i log only on this instance

painful is fact many many ppl made on this spezion 1000000000000000xp i think you should leave this captured exp on ppl who made this **** few times anyway they lose 7days without exp

9. Obscur

Obscur User

i think gm forget tallahassee cause it's sacredworld's reroll or if he isn't, he use the exploit as well cause 200 billion exp in 17 days with low party duration dommage on mobs ect... it's kinda strange...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  10. TragicR

TragicR User

this is failing all over again if someone used a bug all benefits from that bug should be erased are u fuking serios 7 days ban for exploiting xp in a game like l2?
    and it's not like they did it 10 times they did it 100 times + and all they got is 7 days break while the rest of the server has to buy from ur shop to reach that lvl for 3-6 months?
    screw this ...this is just ******ed and above all against any rule that i read that was supose to be on lolinova servers.

maybe innova should read what they preach!!!

violations and penalties
    https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/install/violations/

11. Ginoo

Ginoo User

oh this is so great only 7 days ban for the russian cp, which used the bug over 100 times, lots of xp and items. and only 7 days ban ?

should be 1 month. and delete all their xp.

pff i bet everyone will be pissed about this, this aint normal.
    so the next bug they find and use it again for 100 times they will get another ban ? without losing items and xp. but when the ppl will do it after the announcement then they will do get banned and lose items and lose xp.....

sounds fair (not)

you should do something about this. make them lvl 90

12. ihateevery1

ihateevery1 User

ban for 7 days... seriously??

13. Raizork

Raizork User

in all games, when a bug is known and is not reported, it is permanent ban.
    it seems absurd ban 7 days of return of more than 73,500,000,000 per person experience.
    if you give me that experience, you can ban me 7 days too

14. EricF

EricF User

atm it looks rly funny. people who exploited it 100 times (or even half of that) got only 7 days, and ppl who made it 5? times last days got banned for 7 days, removed items, adena and exp.. logic ?:d
    anyway, i still wonder why turnon pt is not on the banned list? if its proven that they exploited it at 21.01.2012 (http://exq.su/pic/l2-core-spezion.png) can some1 explain?

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

16. Kianda

Kianda User

+1

/10char

17. NeoScience

NeoScience User

based on the fact that these people are exploiting this instanced rb for exp and items and only getting 7 days ban is totally unfair.

they knew this was an exploit and in hand should be handed out a longer ban:

quoted from violations and penalties:

use of game errors to get items (errors in quest rewarding system, in quests malfunction or errors related to selling, buying and disposal of items)
    from 14 days to permanent character/game account blocking and seizure of received items.

18. khaot

khaot User

everyone goes to make 95 from bugzone because 7 days holiday is best offer what innova could make :d

19. trade

trade User

innova is a russian company, so their actions, they must rely on the moral law aspekty.v particular violated article 54 of the constitution. according to article 54 of the constitution act, prescribing or increasing liability shall not be retroactive. such a law would be applicable only to those offenses that occurred after its publication, and does not extend to acts that occurred prior to its adoption.thus a cp russian was banned violation of article 54 of the constitution of the russian federation

20. monroes

monroes User

so true yet they only get 7 days lol
    btw give me 78 bill exp and ill have a 7 day break np

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.