1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Spezion Instance zone violations

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DivineOt

DivineOt User

i have a weapon i in it has inserted са which should add 300 losses but in game there is an error and са adds 500 losses, i don't know about it, whether should innova punish me to take away all ехp to take away this weapon and to forbid me to play?

2. EloKa

EloKa User

wtt 12 - 16 weeks of hard grinding for 7 days holiday ban and incredible item drops

oh, what kind of armor will sproot's party get as compensation for the ban?
    seraph sets + 6?

basically all you need to do is find a exploit, abuse it as much as possible, do not report it.
    after that you'll receive some kind of punishment that should calm the community, but doesnt harm your char.
    you might even get compensation for not beeing able to exploit anymore?

oh and abusing the same exploit 1 time after announcement is >>> abusing the exploit over 120 times while you're trying to keep it secret.

their abused xp ruined the museum stats, also will ruin you new heroes.
    their items flooded the market, same with adena.

end of story: abuse bugs and exploit as much as possible. and do not report it. you will get some random sissy punishment but you will still be 12 times faster than anyone else.
    doubt anyone will be stupid enough to report bugs in the near future

3. Dixevil

Dixevil User

sadly example wasn't made, innova just digging a hole for themselves.

4. telez

telez User

you cannot be serious.
    i't doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that they:
    use of game errors to get items (errors in quest rewarding system, in quests malfunction or errors related to selling, buying and disposal of items)
    and the punishment should be
    from 14 days to permanent character/game account blocking and seizure of received items

they knew a bug. they didn't report. they continued abusing it and getting items/exp.

the fit punishment would be to remove the obtained exp points and items, along with the account blocking for at least, 14 days.

->even with 7 days away from their character, they will come back and still be ahead of everyone else, lol

5. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

imho exp gained due to abusing this bug should be teaken off from everyyone no just those who abused after announcment cosue those 8039475093450934850934850934859034850xp they recived they would need to sped fwe months not only 7 days.
    but its good that u do smth with that "+" for that

6. Ecthe

Ecthe User

+1

someone should have to make a web where will be wall with innova fails. ;)

7. Jereika

Jereika User

its not fair, we want that ppl that abuse a bug get perma ban!
    7 day ban for lvl 95+items? i change 7 day ban for get this.....

8. Pinko

Pinko User

i have a simple question that i would like to have an answer to.

what exactly is the spezion exploit ? is it an easier way/using a bug to kill him or it`s just the reuse timer exploit - 2h shorter w8ing time ? if it`s just the time - leave it so ppl can use it - max normal players will do it twice a day , nolifers will get it 3 times a day even at 6h respawn. but again normal players will do it twice a day only in weekends or when they have some sort of break/vacation.
    atm if it`s only the instance zone cooldown bug - for me it`s the same as problems in cruma tower - just leave it and w8 for a fix from koreans. tbh if it`s only the time exploit leave it as it is - if it`s a bug in the instance, the boss himself or anything else - fix it but that will be your fault for not checking files/rb`s and you`ll have to unban all characters then.

if you accept and enforce this decision -> 7 days punishment well that will lead to you loosing a lot of players - many of the top clans will quit in 2-3 months especially if they make it to 99 no need to play anymore they`ll own most of the ppl so no fun for them. but then again ppl will know about your actions against bots and exploiters and they just won`t start here. no fresh ppl will result in a dead server.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

10. Iceblade

Iceblade User

so many butthurted and clueless ppl made me so much laught that i just had to register and post my opinion. first of all you dont need spezion to gear up yourself. in fact my group of 5 ppl got full twilight sets + apo weapon at 90. i wonder how many of those posting in this thread made spezion run because i would feel pretty stupid myself posting **** like that. the reality is they would still outgear and outlvl you anyway. :)
    as for gms decision i think its ok. they didnt get free items, they still got to kill the boss and its not like he drops something all the time. my guess is that even without any bug they would still make well over 50 runs which means they got what? 35kkk exp advantage max? those who abussed the bug after announcement deserve xp/items loss because its very different behavior and its for their own good. going against the announcement is not really smart (dont want to use word "stupid" :d) and if you are not really smart you gotta learn from mistakes. it saves you from troubles next time when it might hurt more :d
    now let the rage continue!

disclaimer: i got no relation to sproots cp whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  11. Gilby

Gilby User

make 99lvl with spezion >get 7 days ban = profit.

12. TragicR

TragicR User

so let me get this u think it's fair to use a bug because innova staff has no idea about it , and people that actually exploited 100+ that bug should not be punished because the server is run by amateurs while the rest of the server is not allowed to use it because now is a very bad thing before was ok! tnx mister ur a wise idiot.
    also let's disregard the rules because u know what who gives a *** what are the rules they apply only if innova has a clue about a bug/exploit the rest don't matter, who ever heard of fair play in a game .
    new event soon : happy bug/exploit hunting.
    p.s. buy premium guys it's cheap now and will come in handy in the next months that u have to grind like robots to get those 100 b xp witch would of been free and easy made if u would of exploited before the announcement.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  13. EricF

EricF User

from what i understood from this english-wannabe post, u have no idea whats this topic about. just because im cool guy, i gonna enlighten ur dead brain:
    mentioned sproot cp u try to defend, did spezion instance more then 100 times, each time gave each of their party memeber from 700kk to 800kk (with runes/hourglass) of exp + chances to get any apo weapon (or even more then 1) which were back then like 100kk adena each. so in other words: they made only from exploited instances more exp then 80% of players on server got overall.

so yea, u should watch urself and stop failing.

14. trade

trade User

how long does a visit to spezion stuffed with the quest item is to call?

15. EricF

EricF User

try other translator,
    if u ask how long it takes to kill him, from 1 min to 5min if u are unlucky with cannonballs.

16. Liantra

Liantra User

17. trade

trade User

not kill spezion,get quest items for enter instans zone

18. Liantra

Liantra User

in general - it's a feature... or how should it be possible? thank you ... i don't want an answer.

19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

20. Gilby

Gilby User

how about you remove exp from

lotus
    symph
    sacredworld
    sproot
    kardi
    oton
    topless