1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Spezion Instance zone violations

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

using news informer is exploiting?
    if yes please delete that npc

2. Sayune

Sayune User

they didn't remove to them? lol. bye bye innova

3. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

4. Strike

Strike User

+9999999999999

innova if i pay 200€ u get me 100 billons of exp??? :d

pd: o...m....g....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  5. Toyaga

Toyaga User

legit 140% true!

6. Iceblade

Iceblade User

i never said they are pro. i never said they are allowed to cheat and i never will. all i said was that i agree with the punishment they got. next time please dont put your words into my mouth, thnx. try to do some research about the topic and pull out something constructive instead of brainless assumptions this thread is already flooded with.

7. EloKa

EloKa User

"blabla guys are no-lifers, blablabla they would also have higher levels than you without exploiting."

"blablabla they are pro, they are allowed to cheat blabla."

after announcement = bad behaviour.
    before announcement = awesome uber cool pro guys found a exploit, so they can keep everything

oh yeah, the rb has almost the same rates like lvl 4 mobs. poor people had to farm gear with 50% drop chances only. how about ... compensation?

8. Marsh

Marsh User

this.

imho u could remove 7days ban for people who bugabused before announcement, but xp and items obtained bugabusing must be removed for all ppl

9. Sayune

Sayune User

10. Karsa

Karsa User

a question towards gms especialy "deepblue" : 3 or 4 ppl asked you " what is the bug about and how not to abuse the quest " .... so you reffer to farenheit's post. that xcuse me for the language, is cr@p, and ppl still have absolutly no idea whats going on. thats why they continue to ask. why are you not telling whats going on show some ss and clarify.
    so here we go again..... for start show us how the quest is supposed to work (legit) as game developers intended to. what is the actual abuse of it, and what is the actual advantage of the ppl who did it and got no xp and iteps wipes. so ppl can know what they are up against. thank you

11. berusko

berusko User

let's just hope that we find a exploit soon :d i need free billions of exp.
    what innova is showing with this, is that the message we get is that you don't really care, it's snow ball effect. the 1st time exploit happens u guys give a simple 7days ban, you should have hammered them all, so ppl would know/be afraid of how u handle this kind of behaviors.
    keep rewarding them :)))))

12. Sayune

Sayune User

who cares atm about bots. the problem now is that we have a group of player who got xp and levels using an exploit and recived just a 7 days ban.

13. NeoScience

NeoScience User

yea taking advantage of game errors more than once (if this happened on any other game those people that used this type of exploit would get a permanent ban full stop). they used this exploit to get items and exp (mainly the exp), giving them a huge advantage over everyone else. based around the rules that was posted by yourself getting items from an instance zone while using a game bug should give those people a 14 day ban or permanent ban.

by the looks if you need to clear up some of the violations on the user agreement because it's looking like those that took part in this is getting away with it (7 day ban for those that did the exploit before you knew about it - dont they get the exp removed as well)?

14. Karsa

Karsa User

stop the finger pointing. totaly usless. i personaly dont think thats a big deal.... few ppl got some advantage. there are like thousands of ppl on this server. and you make a big deal out of no more than 50-100 ppl that mannaged to came clean out of this. really? not that they are some sort of secret society or smth. get over it!! please !!! what do you guys want .. server restart maybe. now you are acting like *****es whining about their soup beeing hot!!! blame obama maybe. :cool: . the only thing that you should worry about is that ever since this god update, the game is going terribly wrong. and i think that the innova crew are helpless in this situation. think about it for a second, and you will see that there is no scenario thats suits everyone. its just a bad scenario cuz of the game.

15. Tazman

Tazman User

nice to see you care for server and dont ignore bugs, good job.

16. TragicR

TragicR User

gz tazman !

on subject this is more stupid the the democracy that we have today 1 guy steals 100 billion dollars he gets a free pass, then a guy like renove makes 2 spezions and get his head chopped off.
    i don't even know the guy but saw him on the list and cheeked museum, common if that is a fair treatment then go shoot yourselves whit ur innova rules .
    next i am gonna get banned for making 2 spezions in 2 days.
    no words can describe this incompetent system were fairness and fair play are just like in real life : steal cheat and get away whit it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  17. Sindeya

Sindeya User

"some" advantages? well from those thousands of ppl only few will pvp for "top" pties and those duds got a huge advantages, not some, not worth repeating them again, so many ppl argumented them before me.

lower exp obtained by everyone in that instance using bug, it's ridiculous... before or after doesn't change the fact... when they will come pvp u pt vs clan u won't care if they got advantage over you before or after... srsly.

18. Xuruk

Xuruk User

i'm happy you name and shame the characters who are being punished.
    whatever they do in the future, whenever they win it will only be because they are "cheaters" now.

gratz guys with your awesome xp accomplishment! you will own the server the next few weeks but forever be known as a bunch of cheaters, exploiting their way to greatness!

thanks innova! keep up the good work.

19. Maleck

Maleck User

are you kidding me?

tell me just one reason to let them keep their items/xp after their bugabusing,

are you a lolprivate server or what? we are not asking for permanent ban, but the profit of their bugabusing must be removed.
    your decision was totally unfair. you are going to lose many players.

20. Patri

Patri User

true story

i think they will create new toons, mages all, will go to pi to make the 15kk exp quest repeatable, some exp soa with full vita from l2 store, 90 lvl again and then they will abuse again from bug until get again good lvl... ahh and the items that they have already, just trade to the other account.. is very easy to clean their reputation.... and some of them dont give a "cucumber" about if u call them cheater or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.