1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Spezion Instance zone violations

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiona

Aiona User

hm. if they ll delete all items before announcement, than all server ll be without their apo weapone 300 and money. so are u really wanted it?

for sun40 and co) u are so funny guys, u dont mind ban scream and co, but u do the same, so why are u qqing now?
    im satisfied a lot thx

2. SirPounchalot

SirPounchalot User

love this first exploid and now he ain't happy he got 7 day ban.

dear gm keep up the good work. thx

3. Sayune

Sayune User

you are going to lose many players.

4. Carnival

Carnival User

take away exp and items from ppl that was doing it before official annoucement without banning them coz it is just unfair, we cant pay for nc soft mistakes in making fcking simple game.
    take away exp items and ban ( but start ban period after olympiad and sieges weekend!) players using bug after official info coz they knew they are against server rules.
    and dont listen to players crying for keeping bans etc coz we all know they will use it also if they have 90 lvls to enter fcking instance.
    thx

5. Alexj_89

Alexj_89 User

quote +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6. Sayune

Sayune User

u can say what u want but u know that is true.
    no one want to play in a server where who can find an exploit can use it, take advantage and take only few days ban

7. Aiona

Aiona User

i want and i didnt use this bug and y i know this bug cause i played on ru servers. its business of each. so if u dont afraid of ban - use it, if u want to be the first and use all u can find - its ur business. i dont blame for it bugusers. innova find them and ban - okay. i dont care. i just play for my pleasure. and i dont understand u, who have this apo weapone on 90-. they are from bug and if u care why u use it if u know that they from bug spezion? so u use it - then dont say a word about how innova dare to not take all items. because when then take it u ll qqing about why they do it - its simple.

8. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

i dont want banned heroes!!!
    cause they already farmed ppl that are lower lvl than them and they will be heroes!!
    consider removing their oly pts!!

9. vvvlm

vvvlm User

this. gj for only banning sproot party that'll have half hero of the server thanks to this exploit.

wp innova

10. Vaako

Vaako User

innova should remove all items and exp done with bug, no care if first or after the "comunication of forum", every1 knows it was a bug.

11. Maleck

Maleck User

why gms don't answer?

we want their items/xp to be wiped (cuz they obtained them with bugabusing). even if they obtained them before the announcement

are you going to do this? if not, explain why.

i really dont understand your point.
    it may be difficult to wipe all the cheated items (cuz they got sold, crystallized, so on so forth) but i dont see why the bugabusers have to keep their items/xp!
    it would be easy to seizure only their personal equip, and their personal exp. (they can also track the equipment they sent to their storage characters)
    of course, it would be unfair from the bugabuser point of view... they'll be like: "qq i farmed all that time for the others' benefit!!!".
    and so? they are trash, noone care if they cry.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
  12. Warzone

Warzone User

majority of inova staff decisons conected to spezion instance abusing is hilarous.lets start with the first one..5 ppl from my group got banned cause of spezion instance abusing,even if noone of us killed the raid in unlegit way.i would be really happy if a gm post a prove here of me and my ppl exploiting it ,so i can stfu forever,too bad thats impossible.no answers to my petitions,no asnwers to my pm's on forum to the gm's,total ingnore.so i assume if enough people mass petition someone,that is enough for a ban,nevermind if that person did something wrong or not.also for the staff seems to be a lot more important to just show the community,that they are taking some actions,instead of doing their job properly.as i can see majority of the ppl here dont understand how ppl abusing the bug single time are getting the same punishment like the ppl who abused it x10 or more times.also i want to knwo an answer how people should know if they are using a bug or not,before the official annoucment,when nowhere in the patchnotes is written how exactly that spezion instance work.
    at the moment is a total mess and inova staff dont have a clue how to deal with it,too bad the only thing they care is their $,so i assume all their decisions now and in the future will be leaded only from the amount of money they can gain or loose.i hope that they will prove me wrong,but i really doubth.

13. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

i assist to delete oly points....i dont want heroes of bug abuse!

14. gageris

gageris User

good post.

15. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

i disagree at this part

16. Carnival

Carnival User

most of u prolly bought some items that are from bugged sepzions so i think we need to make whole server 7 days ban and take their items right??
    we are banned for not knowing we used bug so u all should be banned for using items from bugged spezions?
    law is law right fahrenheit???

17. Lillith69

Lillith69 User

here is a list of bugs in which people get ingame advantages,however people didn't get ban not even for 1 day!

1)aeore healer light armor bug!did anyone get ban?no
    wasn't it a huge ingame advantage?

2)de healers who kept pow instead of drum melody!
    you removed light armor passive because you said people should learn all new skills!
    why not do the same about this?pow is better than drum melody for mages!
    ingame advantage!

3)iss enchanter combination of buffs!orcs are worse than bds sws since they can keep dances!
    doesn't that give an ingame advantage?

4)to teleport in prison of darkness you have to complete kimerian quest both normal and extreme mode,yet people can teleport from news informer!
    isn't that an obvious game error-bug?did anyone get ban for teleporting from news informer?

5)people see a whole cp doing spezion for 20 days with a particular way and when they do it the same way you decide it's a bug and ban them!
    so for 100 times not even once didn't you check how they do the instance?

so fix your game and don't blame people!i tottaly agree to take back xp or received items but ban for 7 days?
    why not ban people for all the other bugs that i mentioned?

18. Maleck

Maleck User

you are kidding right?
    the "particular way" of doing spezion was obviously a bug, keeping a skill instead of exchanging it for the new one is not an obvious bug (well, it's not a bug at all! to remove light mastery was a "policy" decision).

this, of course, applies to everyone who bought an apo weapon from the proxy sale system as well.

19. Soarecu

Soarecu User

i am honestly sorry for you if you got banned for nothing. and i agree that innova is now trying to look good (and doing a terrible job at it too).
    but claiming that people from top clans did not know how the instance works is beyond hilarious. so they know the game inside out, try to use every game mechanic to their advantage, but none of them thought to google "spezion" to see how it works. seems plausible to me ;)

20. Warzone

Warzone User

ppl who came from ru-off knew about the exploit for sure.point is even there(innova is managing ru.off servers)ppl got banned after the official announcment of this bug(at least that is what i know) and not before that.basically majority of the ppl if didnt play god on other official servers before core cant know,how exactly this instance work,except from forums info etc.so i assume there were ppl who knew that this is exploit and other that didnt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.