1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Spezion Instance zone violations

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Fahrenheit, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sproot

Sproot User

this is not philosophy - it rules!!!!
    you can ask? what is your level???

2. Xanee

Xanee User

so if i use teamviewer pc1 -> again teamviewer pc2 -> then ->zrange pc1 -> l2.exe pc1 {play from pc2} so in the end, zrnage is not 3rd party software anymore? {or mb its undetectable o.o}

3. Marsh

Marsh User

on ncsoft,spezion exploiters were all banned for 7 days and removed all xp and items obtained with istance

ncsoft better than innova against exploiters...i dont wanna live on this planet anymore

4. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

it is true as long as ppl did it every 4h with appropriate levels
    some ppl did it 3x per hour with chars below 90 lvl
    cant prove it was u so i wont comment it in this case

5. Maleck

Maleck User

dude... your question is completely off-topic... btw i'm lvl 86 and i assure u that my play-time is prolly 1/30 than yours. (and well... you know... i'm not a bug abuser ^^)

you got an huge amount of xp/equipments using a game bug... and wanna keep them using a bug in the server rules... any clever gm wouldn't allow it.

don't misunderstand, rules are important, but you can't just pass through something like that, because it goes clearly against fairplay.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  6. Carnival

Carnival User

banning ppl for making 2 spezions for week and baning for making 100 + spezions for week is fairplay?
    or maybe banning ppl that made spezion illegal before official announcement for week and banning 250 boters for 24 hours is fairplay?
    i alrdy know ur answer : "omg omg ban them all, perma bans omg expoliters, cheaterz, botters omg miii br **** madre, ban 1337 days for all!!@#$%"

ps. 2 more days and cheaterz are back:p u mad?

7. Sayune

Sayune User

marsh and maleck , why are u continue? do u really think the staff will change his position?

they have already decided.

and u marsh, who were flaming me in italian section for my quit... now u can see here the reason. have fun at playing with (or against) ppl powerlevel thorught bugs/chats/exploits.

8. EloKa

EloKa User

the gm staff is smart enough to protect 20 pa accounts, while loosing hundreds of other pa accounts because this behaviour appears to be corrupt to the community.
    also, as an addition, your argument is totally valid:

a serial murder who killed 100 people gets sentenced to death.
    a serial murder who kills just 5 people should get poked 5 times only.
    seems legit.

from the pov from most users it is propably not fairplay that you and sproot are both still able to play here, no matter how often they were abusing an obvious exploit.

9. Maleck

Maleck User

here is an example of random answer! people usually use it when they have no arguments! take note!

just to clarify it, i'll teach you something: fairplay means when people play in a legit way to reach their achievements.

so playing 24h per day is fair (it's legit, isn't it?)
    bug abusing to get advantages is not fair.

is it clear now kids?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  10. Azeron

Azeron User

to be honest i regreat that i didnt use that bug, coz if no -exp -adena -items, i would be now 95~~ and after 7days break from l2 i would be still one of best lvl on server xd

11. Dragorah

Dragorah User

too indulgent.

they knew they were using a game error. ==> remove exp, stuff, adenas etc.

12. Adventure

Adventure User

open letter to innova team (if you even read this forum):

dear innova team,
    i'm a simple player of your server, concerned about recent happenings.
    there is one question, that i want to ask you:
    don't you think all players should be treated fair and equal? if yes, please consider solutions that are presented to you.

if a player violate the rules to gain unfair advantage, first all of his unfair gained advantages should be removed from him (because they were not earned in fair gameplay way) and then he should also be punished for violating the rules it self.
    without any meaning to push you, i'd like to simply point out to you that punishing a rules violator without removing advantage he gained is not punishment at all, because he still is way ahead of others in unfair way. a mirror example of this in real life would be someone who go to jail for years after making multi billion banking scam. not only would he be inprisoned and marked in society, but all stolen money would be taken away, because otherwise this would be no punishment (if he went out of jail to live on his private island how would he care about this few years in prison).
    exactly same thing occurs here on your server - some people gained both unfair experience and riches in game. do you really think that they should keep them after their ban time has expired?

again, i don't want to tell you what to do. this is your server, this is your decision. but as concerned player i can help you with seeing consequences of a certain action. if these violatiors unfairly gained advantages will not be taken away from them, few things will happen:
    1. other players will be futher encouraged to seek and use this and other game exploits (maybe even the same players that did this already, since punishment is low).
    2. unfair imbalance on server occurs, thus destroying game's economy and what fallows.
    3. innova's team and everyone associated with them, including official eu servers will loose fair players (vast majority of community) thrust, leading to drop in server's present and future population and prestige.

on the other hand, deciding to remove, lets say it straight - stolen 'goods' will cause gain in thrust and return to original game balance.

this is your choice what you will do. you are kings in your own kingdom.
    but also remember, there is no king without kingdom, and there is no kingdom without it's people.
    dear innova team, i am concerned player, but also player that has confidence in you. i am confident, that you will make right choice, for the future of the server.

13. Maleck

Maleck User

i totally agree with you.

now gms, please answer this letter.

14. LFPvP

LFPvP User

our new hero breaker (tyr warior) bugging spezion too, but noone care it? ...
    http://s018.**********/i522/1202/0e/ac9f509b903f.jpg

15. LincraL

LincraL User

trololol what a fail.. seriously ppl flame even dont know how exploit work... =)

time 18-->23 is more then 4hour, where you see exploit kid?

16. LFPvP

LFPvP User

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  17. kslek

kslek User

18. Brely

Brely User

time 18
    time 23

so?

19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

this is not a flame thread so please keep it clean and stay on topic.

regards.

20. Maleck

Maleck User

thank you for your wise moderation ^^ it was going ot with an useless conversation.

to be on topic again... many people said their opinion about this unfair punishment, we would appreciate an answer from a gm too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.