1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ISS wizard harmony vs knight harmony + 3rd rythms WILL BE FIXED ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by kissmedeadly, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

http://i41.tinypic.com/nz54ox.jpg <- on knight harmony + rythms 2nd/3rd class
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2irugyf.jpg <- normal (on wizard harmony)

i made wc because i hear enchanter = enchanter and what ? i'a worst iss on server just because i don't start as bd or sws ? this is totally ******** noone want take me to cp just because i dont have this skills. all 4th class should be same just small different in race skills and stats. for now best mage - kamael , best healer - human , best enchanter - elf/dark elf just because you have a option to keep 2nd/3rd class skills. you really think this should look like this ?

for now imho most overpower **** is keeping this song/dance on knight. its like wizard harmony and knight harmony in same time. same skill reuse, just a bit lower cast speed :( but look on p def and m def. this should be changed asap. remove all 2nd/3rd skills, pasives after 4th class this solve all problems aka "bugs". ofc all who using now this "bugs" wont agree with me but this is fact. who play on ruoff know about this what skill they should keep to bust his party. but from where we should know this ? i was one of first enchanters on server when buffs cost 250k. when all enchanters learn all skills now ppl know about it and they dont take wizard harmony. most of enchanters cant find place in any cp because of this :(

i hope i realize a problem.

chears kmd

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
  2. yas

yas User

you took wc because of the mp drain to level up faster, you have your advantages and disadvantages , learn to deal with them.

3. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

i take wc to buff up my party not play alone.

4. LincraL

LincraL User

mmm i take all harmonies(on elf) and i dont feel so bad ;) just life with that and stop qq it wont help you, admins wont change it for sure, maybe in future...

5. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

hello,

i have to tell you that the main problem here lays within the koren design of the game - it was designed in a way that bd acts differently than wc.
    wc didn't use to have rhytms and yet this is still an issue.

this is part of the game, and it might get probably changed in the future - yet should be confirmed from the korean side.

cheers

6. Gilby

Gilby User

why hide nicks mang why !!!!!!!!!

7. Testing

Testing User

meaning it won't get fixed at all.

8. Bzyk.

Bzyk. User

will be changed. soon.

9. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

so what about make option to unlearn wizard harmony ? that is no problem for you

10. telez

telez User

will be changed on harmony update, or so i heard.

11. Carnival

Carnival User

well, it is actually a problem. u deleted healers leather armor skills before 4th class? so do the same with other classes. i see mages on knight harmony with dances for mages from 2nd and 3rd prof. it is fcking weird...
    mages in robe with 3 k p def and cast speed like on wizard harmony but he is on knight?? gg, so fcking unballancing. like i wrote, do the same like with healers skill for light armor. delete this skills.

12. Carnival

Carnival User

ye if there is no chances for official update make an option to unlrean wizard harmony for enchanters if they request for that. it wont be big problem and it will be fair for players that learned it coz it was thier first time on god server. plz think about it fahrenheit and other gms.

13. Carnival

Carnival User

ye if there is no chances for official update make an option to unlearn wizard harmony for enchanters if they request for that. it wont be big problem and it will be fair for players that learned it coz it was thier first time on god server. plz think about it fahrenheit and other gms.

14. Tazman

Tazman User

its not bug so nothing have to be fixed, it might be changed if koreans decide so. yes also pls recovery items that you failed duo to enchanting...

15. bluezinx

bluezinx User

thx for the tip. i am gonna be iss dark elf soon

16. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b4dmzmy0um as i sayd only "bug" users don't want to fix it because they know its huge bust to have this advantage over party w/o this "bug"

17. Tazman

Tazman User

i dont care tbh but right after gms give option to unlearn wizz harmony im making petition to do the same with 3 of my skills and i guess rest of 10k players will do the same

18. darky

darky User

if koreans decide to change it so be it
    until now they didnt consider it as a bug so its legal

19. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

+1

/10 char

20. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

that's why i suggest to remove all skills from 2nd/3rd class automatically when you hit 4th class. but if we haven't any chance for that give a chance to relearn all skills its really so big deal for gms ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.