1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ISS wizard harmony vs knight harmony + 3rd rythms WILL BE FIXED ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by kissmedeadly, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnival

Carnival User

only fix is needed to force ppl to learn all their fcking skills after 4th class change = delete all previous skills in moment u awaken.
    simple, but seem not for koreans...

2. Delios

Delios User

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  3. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

http://imageshack.us/f/189/rainbowdelios.png/

delios buffs ftw. i wonder what will u be abble to do when koreans will fix it ;)

the thing is ppl who didn't know about it - didn't take it so they want fair play now and ppl who knew before they did take the few buffs only and now they are qqing about not to fix it or to not re-take skills for all others cuz they will simple loose advantage. our "top parties" on core are actually just top cuz of those buffs.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  4. Broken

Broken User

game required and requires brains, think before any action. do you learn useless skills even leveling from 1 to 85? i doubt that. so maybe bd/sws find wiz harmony to be useless skill at all so they keep old one. i see nothing bad at it.

5. telez

telez User

u guys are always crying and keep forgeting that in order to have rhytms, u must not learn some harmony. so, even if healers benefit from having reuse+pdef or mdef or whatever, the rest of the party, if it's mage for example, with have alot lower dps bcuz of m attack lost. i could keep going on but ******s are gonna keep saying it a bug bcuz being a drainer with infinite mana and pi quest wasnt enough (omg bug, exploit) to make them 85 and get rich (selling buffs for high prices) before any bd/sws enchanter.

******s gonna be ******s.

6. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

nyga plz. what about pp/wc/ol thay should keep dance/song to ? they should be same buffers like bd and sws but they arent.

7. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

why do u mention "brains" - the ppl who knew only kept the old skills or those who read the forums - sorry but tbh i do not have time to waste for searching forums and so on for news. i am not the crying for skills either cuz i left what i need. im trying to get response from fahrenheit administration squadron as if they are trying to ask ncsoft directly or as if they will make an "re-take" awakned skills again. it would be fair - cuz all ppl want to have fair play and same chances. only those who have it now will be against and it is just cuz they are so affraid of loosing control of pvp - first example: delios look at his answer in this topic and then look on his buffs.

/ as some1 said - looks like the things got a little out of control.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  8. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

is the essence of the problem

9. Broken

Broken User

nor nckr, nor ncwest, nor innova gonna do anything with it.

@kissmedeadly - none of awakened chars were supposed to be completely same. you decide what you keep. and decide what you learn.

10. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

********. orc enchanter buffs == elf enchanter buffs. that was idea of 4th classes.

http://i41.tinypic.com/nz54ox.jpg <- on knight harmony + rythms 2nd/3rd class
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2irugyf.jpg <- normal (on wizard harmony)

if you think its normal gg for you

11. zzZzz

zzZzz User

other person that think that all is good and the bad is good too... bugs?? wtf? i only see a part of the game, u dont have brain bcoz u are too stupid for learn ur new skills...

epic facepalm

12. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

haha i would agree on that if they didnt delete my light armor mastery

13. Warzone

Warzone User

i wonder for what ppl will cry,after this thing is fixed someday.l2 was/is/will be like that-unbalanced.and who play,read and think more will have advantage,end of story.

14. Tundra

Tundra User

waiting a serious answer cuz they changed armor mastery on healers, i knew the advantage on bd/sws but i had to pick wc to buff my party and now im useless. i can survive in a no mage cp but will be an issue if all pts on server reach this combo

15. Alarion

Alarion User

admiral, specially for your group i can decide to not use rhytms and guess what? you still will lose. on lancer we had played with iss from orc and we still were owning most parties, so who cares? first learn some basic "how to pvp" cause even with rhythm's + harmonies (including few disadvantages of lacking wizard harmony) is still something wrong if my cp just **** 2 of black swans group, sorry man...

btw pm for 7 vs 7 w/o song/dance (i will even make fraps for you!) or shut up with some cheap propaganda.

16. Warzone

Warzone User

they changed the healers light armor mastery,cause it was update from korea,and there is no update for the bd/sws rhytms,as simple as that.

17. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

read patch notes *****es !

18. kissmedeadly

kissmedeadly User

so learn wizard harmony on your cp iss

19. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

and what about the p.attack/reuse/mp consumption that wiz armorny gives???
    u sacrifice em for some p.def/m.def??
    lolllll

20. datboirez

datboirez User

i have great respect for people of your kind, still wondering how you managed to survive in a world ruled by natural selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.