1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

i was Scammed

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by moher, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moher

moher User

hi to all.
    this is old known metod of scaming but this time i wanted to buy sop fast instead i bought 18 gamestone d. is there posibility to get back my adena?

link to bigger picture
    http://www.3wsol.netix.pl/shot00000.jpg

2. bluezinx

bluezinx User

no. all types of store scam are allowed, including this or pretending to sell buffs. i know it looks like a joke but i am not kidding

3. Kall

Kall User

hi,
    i think bluezinx have right.
    for sure please make ticket at our support site: https://support.4game.com/
    only they and gm can solved ingame issues.

best reagrds

4. moher

moher User

give me answer please. if i cheat other players but not use game bug/error is this acceptable? for example i can steal, lie and make profit, make shops with false description, block specific places by siting in places and not alowing other player to pass, in siegies drop alot arrows to slow down loading times of slow pc and that way giving me advantage in combat, pretend to be gm and scam others players account(this also not use any bug/error)???? is this really alowed becouse nothing of this uses any bug/error?

i know many ways of making alot of money but in many comunities it is considered as abuse, thieft, lie and not fair play way. in many comunities it is punished by account suspension/ban. i want to get answer if this metods are alowed here. becouse i want to start use them.

5. Kall

Kall User

as i said create ticket at support site they will anwer to your question.

6. moher

moher User

i did this. and they answered tha they cand to anything about this becouse it was not bug/error. this is just stupid but ok i will start to scam other players too if this is alowed here

7. sherem

sherem User

qq more, look at loadin' screen, theres info about shops - you become punished for nick, thats all.

8. Eska

Eska User

hello there,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.