1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

AtoZ Clan Project

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Decadence, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decadence

Decadence User

our clan consists of several core members who play lineage 2 since the early chronicles. some of us stopped playing some time ago but when innova opened the new eu servers we decided to come back and have some fun. since we play for quite some time we've also grown on age and we don't put the game before anything else anymore, but we still have the skill we gained in some top clans we played in, and the knowledge of how the game works, having enough free time not to fall behind.

as we played for a bit we decided to recruit some people and try doing a proper clan. therefore we have to recruit. that's what this topic is for. what are we looking for:

1) constant parties. obviously lineage has overgrown the point when you could just log and ask for party in clan chat and group for something for half an hour. this has proven to be the most efficient structure and we wont go against it. so if you have constant party up feel free to apply.

2) experienced players. we always welcome solo players too. but of course you might want to find a group of buddies within the clan or join an existing constant party lacking your class. we will impose restriction of certain classes depending on the current needs of the cps and the amount of players of certain class we currently have outside the cps.

3) new players and new constant parties. if you don't have knowledge about the game you're welcome to our academy. if you're willing to listen, we're willing to tell you how to make yourself or your party if not good at least decent at playing lineage 2.

what we offer:

- years of experience in top clans;
    - good and fair leadership of grown people in their late 20s and early 30s;
    - free voice communication;
    - friendly atmosphere with no *****ing and crying.

what we don't offer:

- empty promises. if you want castle we won't promise you one. if you want to slay an epic raid we wont tell you we'll do it in the next few days. we'll tell you that we are working on it and we promise you we'll work hard to achieve those goals if you also do.

that's all about why to join. but do we want you?

- no if you're a brat. some of us have enough of this at home;
    - no if you're an item *****. one wife is enough;
    - no if you're way too emotional cursing and *****ing and crying. drama is for the teens, those years are gone long time ago. it's just a game keep it that way. we all wanna rule it, otherwise we wouldn't play, but you can achieve your goals faster and more efficiently if you keep your bloody head clear.
    - no if you can't at least listen to teamspeak,
    - no if you don't speak at least semi-decent english.

how to join:

we were considering putting our phone numbers, but clients and business partners need the line free more than people who want to join our clan so we're going to stick to the old fashioned way

- visit us at our forums: http://atoz.sivosten.com/
    - pm us ingame on: decadence (clan leader); jackharkness (co-leader); mersy (pvp leader); seraish (everything-not-covered-by-the-others leader)
    - pm us in https://forum.4game.com/forum.php @ decadence. the rest mostly spam it and don't check pms so it's pointless to list them.

in conclusion we're looking for normal human beings who can work together toward achieving a common goal. we're looking people who want to play in good group not being a top of the top all by themselves. we're looking for people who're willing to participate in server wide clan events like wars, sieges, epic raids or even just pvp for a farming spot for a party of clan mates. in one word - teamwork. if this is you, you're definitely looking at the right clan.

needed classes and groups by type:

all for now

requirements:

- all levels for academy
    - third class and awakened for main clan (our cp is already awakened for some time now)
    - willingness to level up, listen, keep an open mind and work hard

2. Decadence

Decadence User

message too short bla bla bla

3. Decadence

Decadence User

better than i7

4. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

nothing is better than i7

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
  5. Decadence

Decadence User

pancakes > i7

6. Nosgothian

Nosgothian User

neat i'd say, tho strawberries > all

7. simchajra

simchajra User

+1, totally.

8. Decadence

Decadence User

up goes the topic

9. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

the tiger (panthera tigris) is the largest cat species, reaching a total body length of up to 3.3 metres (11 ft) and weighing up to 306 kg (670 lb). their most recognizable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with lighter underparts. they have exceptionally stout teeth, and their canines are the longest among living felids with a crown height of as much as 74.5 mm (2.93 in) or even 90 mm (3.5 in). in zoos, tigers have lived for 20 to 26 years, which also seems to be their longevity in the wild. they are territorial and generally solitary but social animals, often requiring large contiguous areas of habitat that support their prey requirements. this, coupled with the fact that they are indigenous to some of the more densely populated places on earth, has caused significant conflicts with humans.

10. Decadence

Decadence User

update: we have provisional clan hall at the moment

11. Pinko

Pinko User

- no if you're an item *****. one wife is enough;

loved this :d the one for the brats above it also but this just made me lol :)
    u seem like a nice group of ppl i wish you luck with your recruits , hopefully everyone that join you will stay for good and you`ll have a great time and a lot of fun on core:)

i`m just curious when did u create the clan ? what lvl is it and how many ppl (20+,30+ and etc) i don`t want an exact number since that is clan stuff. i`m just hoping u`ll find ppl and dunno i think i like your clan :) would love to see what will happen with you from now on :)

/random question - is your core from 1 nationality ? mainly because of your host, if my guess is right it`ll be even better ":)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
  12. Decadence

Decadence User

it was meant to be funny, but also send a message. we don't want just any random person in there. we want people who understand the message in that wall of text :) what we're trying to do is build a good clan starting from the basics. after playing for years in top clans on different servers we learned a lot. and we're trying to put that knowledge to good use.

you want to know about numbers and info ? i don't see why it should be a secret. we are one solid cp and a few friends. clan is lvl 5 with skills. we did that with just 1 cp. we could make it higher but there's no reason for it until we get more people. all in due time.

and we are not from 1 nationality. we are from all over europe. we met on different servers and we formed a bond of friendship between us. truth be told i think we would have quit playing l2 long time ago if we didn't like hanging out together. so basically we're not recruiting simple members, we are recruiting friends. a clan formed on bonds of friendship will always be stronger than one formed on meatshield strategy. and we will not quit in 1-2 months. we're here to stay for as long as we can. it's hard to build something from scratch. people tend to stay away. most of them have hopes of joining some already established big clan. but we'll keep at it and hopefully things will start moving forward faster and faster.

that's about it :) hope it's not too boring to read this :p

13. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

mmm, about the host i'm just co-co-founder of the second reincarnation of the e-zine so it's kinda free but afaik if someone didn't get bulgarian passport lately i'm the only one from here. but as it was mentioned somewhere in the wall of text the core members range from western europe to middle east, going through southeastern and northeastern europe.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
  14. Pinko

Pinko User

i don`t like these ppl, hopefully they won`t apply to your clan cuz i never saw any reliable player that joins a strong clan do smth constructive or positive, smth that will help the clan.
    and i do hope that you`ll get more ppl :) there are a lot of ppl w/o clan and if i`m not mistaken a good amount of new ppl not big but you can find the members you need there or they can find you :)

15. Thunderlane

Thunderlane User

hmm kinda agree with you, tho 90% those people without clan etc etc have the attitude of "wtf i aint build i wanna join <put a clan name here> pew pew the ********, get epics and own the world"... quite sure those won't apply, and it'd be such a relief if they don't. i prefer having 30-ish grownups who wanna have fun in clan than 120 "omg wtf why you give aq to the destro i want it for my ee" (sadly real story >.>)

thanks for the bumps :d

16. Pinko

Pinko User

ah you`re welcome :) i still think there are quite a lot of good players out there that will like to help build a clan and make it a force on the server i hope they find and apply you sooner :)

17. sh1ny

sh1ny User

the "everything-not-covered-by-the-others-leader" seems an interesting position. pinko, do you want to take it ? :d

18. Pinko

Pinko User

i would`ve said yes if you asked me on valentines day but now ... i`ll have to think about it (till friday if everything goes well)
    oh wait - do i get a color name at forums - and do i get to see the nude pic threads ?

on topic : join atoz :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  19. Decadence

Decadence User

are you saying there's a nude pic thread ?!??! i want in if there's only girl pics in there :p

20. simchajra

simchajra User

i has a hungry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.