1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Iss Enchanter skills bug OLD>NEW, NEED FIX!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nyweris, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyweris

Nyweris User

topic to discuss/inform players to let them petition innova for help(if learned these) and make game fair. so what you lose if learn on iss enchanter:
    superior heavy armor mastery (-35% critical damage received or so... but more p def)
    wizard's harmony (-20% magic defence and -50% physical defence if using knight instead of wizard)
    superior dual weapon mastery (-20/30% physical attack?)

its not 100% accurate, who have 100% info can post it.

2. EricF

EricF User

use search before making useless posts, there was tons topics about that and one of them even contain official innova answer - it wont be changed.
    just reroll or quit if u failed ur iss :)

3. Nyweris

Nyweris User

lets say i am newcomer to game and i learned new skills because it always should be new>old, but... the game tricks you and makes your character 20-30% weaker + your group are weaker, because of you?so i just suggest all iss to petition and ask for fair game! it's the same situation as with healers, so why fix just them??? that was bug and this one isn't?

p.s. useless topic? plz leave and spam your opinion smwhere else...

4. Gilby

Gilby User

one more loltard searching for balance in l2 there was no balance at c4/interlude/kamael/hellbound/gracia final/high five chronicles and there will never be also lol'd about that 20-30% weaker part:d

5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

the only one i see here is you, so plz make your e-penis bigger smwhere else.

6. TereuS

TereuS User

once you awaken, you lose your old heavy armor mastery, so 1st point is useless

i dont understand what do you mean in others points

7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

8. TereuS

TereuS User

for your information, its not a bug, working as intended, noone forces you to delete old skills and pick new ones

wonder how many time will those orc keep qqing about rhythms

9. maxver

maxver User

10. zzZzz

zzZzz User

omg best gift ever!!!

11. hidden

hidden User

hero iss - orc.
    top party iss - orc.
    yes dances are making huge difference but in the end if you out farm errbody you will beat errbody. ;]

12. TereuS

TereuS User

hero iss: bugger
    top party iss: bugger

i dont see why ppl keep defending sproot and holyinquistion, when all of them should be permabanned

13. Nyweris

Nyweris User

"working as intended" - my *ss, your opinion is invalid = with 0 arguments, so plz stop trashing this topic if you are brainless and can't understand the problem.

14. TereuS

TereuS User

maybe you dont know how to explain what the problem is

there is only 1 argument: this is not a bug, show me an official note from nc or other staff member saying its a bug and needs to be fixed

but carebears iss orcs dont want to understand

i still dont see what you mean with "dual weapon mastery -20%", you just answered linking a crying post where all orcs iss are crying because bd/sws iss have rhythms and they can't, that dont explained the problem or even helped me to understand your post

gl with your emo, and next time go call brainless someone of your family, ppl just come here trying to help and they receive a kick in the ***

15. Nyweris

Nyweris User

you came to help? cool story bro! now go search the net maybe you will dig smthing useful and then come back...

16. TereuS

TereuS User

in what you helped? insulting? that makes you better? you **** growns higher doing that? (because i dont see nothing from you, so why i must do anything for you?)

roflmao, instead of your useless crypost you could post the real stuff, like what skills do bd/sws/pp/ol/wc get once they awakend, and which skills are deleted for the new ones (b4 you ask, i have those links, want them?)

my first answer in this post was:

and you started your flame ********

17. Gilby

Gilby User

wc pros op exp with infinite mana cons don't have rythms.
    bd/sws pros has rythms cons harder to exp.
    deal with it and stop this embarrasing yourself with this cry fest.

18. Nyweris

Nyweris User

where is cry? petition now or stf, i see here just you troll-crying because you know 0 about everything and gl trying to find out... trolololo

19. TereuS

TereuS User

[​IMG]

out of jokes

i know all about i said, the skills replacement and what skills do each class get when they awaken, so its really easy for me post what they get/lost when they awaken and pick the new skills deleting old ones, but seeying how you treat other ppl, i wont post them here to help you, gl

pd. i dont know what im doing talking with a cryer like this, its easier for me add you to the ignore list on forums, so i can avoid read your trash, gl^2

20. Nyweris

Nyweris User

how to tell it shortly... g t f o! what a trash talker you are... it's just amazing... troll lvl99? no need answer just be gone plz.

p.s. it's always fun to bump the topic^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.