1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What can i do?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Danisimo, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danisimo

Danisimo User

hello. im a lvl 74 archer at 82% and i just cant find a place to xp. im in a big clan thats at war with 5 other clans and its just impossible. toi is full of clan pts, woa is full of 4th proff ******s killing low lvls, no one wants to take me in fog parties cuz im not a mage, no one wants to take me to cod parties cuz they are bow/crossbow resist, cant kill chests in swamp full of 4th proff morons. theres just no where i can xp in peace. ive probably lost 20-30% just from dying from 72 to 74... i dont uderstand why does the game reward you for killing low lvl players that cant defend themsemves...

2. -Gojo-

-Gojo- User

try plains of lizardmen and monastery of silence. mitril mines is slightly better than those places but there is a daily q for lvl 80+ there so you would probably get killed there too.

3. Danisimo

Danisimo User

thank you. atleast i finaly hit 75. sad part is one of my dailies is in woa again so its undoable but oh well.

4. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

with party go toi 10+,go fog lower at golem spot or imperial tomb(if you have cov),go archaic lab, or you can solo/duo in pavel ruins and/or island of prayer entrance.

5. Treys

Treys User

from my side , stop play l2

6. Kwivie

Kwivie User

leave clan?

7. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

leave clan, or group with clanmates who are same as your level and go fight for spot somewhere :)

8. Diamonds

Diamonds User

mos - the angels inside are okay, need a party though.
    delusional chamber - no need to worry about ward and youll get attribute stones too. xp ist the best though and it eats through vitality like acid through paper.

the rest was already mentioned above.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear danisimo,

quite a few suggestions have been provided for you here so i will close this thread now, if you need anymore hints/tips specific to your class please refer to this section - class discussion

regards.

thread moved to archives.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.