1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

The Best

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by joseandreas, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

at pve ;d to short

2. gageris

gageris User

i just don't understand why sproot best iss, when he has 95lvl skills, and manages to loose in oly against 87lvl mage :d i just don't get it.

3. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

don't try to find any logics here :d this tread is meaningless

4. Sproot

Sproot User

this is a 10 out of 10 fights? a stable way? then you can open your secret as i dialed 200 points in the open, not playing half the battle

5. iYeasZ

iYeasZ User

sproot, you roked core server, we all know it, you're the higher iss, you're the hero iss, you've got the best clam,you taunt/flame like a boss, you're legit player and you pvp like a god.

now, see you in 2/3 months when we'll all slack at the same levels. we all know that you'll be the iss hero forever.
    regards.

6. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

most interesting thing here that players decide who is best by almost highest levels/heroe/clans.. no matter that they even didn't see them, party with them, pvp with them.. :d

7. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

iam the best, just wait untill ill lvl up my toons and feed myself on oly

8. Jitte

Jitte User

l2 is like that,this game is low base in skills, so the "pros" are allways the actives/gear/lvl ones
    and since server is new the cap between lvls is huge

9. Alarion

Alarion User

dont really agree with that. ofc if lvls different is 3++ acording to current game mechanic you dont have big chance, however keep in mind on this server noone really has epics like antharas, valakas, istina, blessed zakens (maybe 1 on whole the serwer). baium and aq is pretty **** now (because of low m def). my party even lvl different really often won vs higher lvls groups. skill in this chronice is more important than in previous.

in h5 for example you could have config:
    hk (mass tod and ebemy w/o buffs after 1 min)
    2 x bishop + ee (or 2 x ee + bishop) massive survi + mana burns atack
    sps (cancel + fear +30 for 2 minutes)
    slh or next nuker with cancel and gear

such a group was able to kill everyone because of game design. fear +30 + mana burn + cancel was the most game breaking ****.

god is based on fast reacting, full cooperation, many debuffs with short duration but extremly important to use them in right moments. you dont have such op debuffs/cancel/mana burn like before.

people still dont realize it and they play **** on pvp. but finally they gonna see how they should make pvp in this update.

10. Broken

Broken User

who said that they are the best? feeds doesn't make you the best, when you show up something valuable in pvp (i mean mass pvp) then i could say that some people are good but not the best (because there's no limit to be better)

11. Jitte

Jitte User

i didnt play in h5 so dunno wat u mean.
    but u have to realize the server is new, for now epics are not the issue, coz when server is new the logic is lvl asap, the farm can come after, and wat a melee/archer will do with aq/baium/frinteza vs a mage high lvl ? he will be 2shot anyway so thats isnt the point

@god is based on fast reacting, full cooperation, many debuffs with short duration but extremly important to use them in right moments. you dont have such op debuffs/cancel/mana burn like before

l2 allways was like spam skills, now the diference is if u healers are good or not, and in god the gear advantage in healers its the main thing i think

12. Jitte

Jitte User

god u really are stupid omg
    they are the best coz gear/lvl and they can beat any1 1vs1 coz that gear/lvl advantage
    and what feed u talking about?like they are the zerg of the server right?
    ****ing stupid

13. Spilner

Spilner User

with spaming skills in god u can win with lol randoms who have 3-4 lvl less
    skills are 1 of the greatest change in god, good landrate but only few sek duration so u need use ure brain and use skills in good moment and good order

14. Jitte

Jitte User

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

skills in l2 epic
    lets make a test
    fraps 1 lvl90 dps with immortal gear full atributes vs 1lvl90 dps with r95 gear full atributes
    the imm guy u can give the info to the best player in server
    the r95 toon i give to my grandmother and tell her to spam f1,f2,f3,f4 and i want to see who win :p

15. Spilner

Spilner User

read caerfully forum troll

16. Jitte

Jitte User

im not trolling, u are stupid if u think l2 is a skill game

17. xRelapse

xRelapse User

cool story guys, my brother who didn't play in l2 did many fragz on pts with feoh wizard, i just tell him few skills which are worth to use, and he did many fragz consider to other people.

but yea l2 is about skill, especially on nukers.

so keep up the good work with your fairy tales, there are classes where you can put the knee on the keyboard and frags will come to you.

over and out.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
  18. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

nah don't talk about nukers because nukers and archer are the old tipe 4 butons chars dagers / tyrs / tanks / iss has more new system with combos and they are harder to play that is why majority of the server are archers and nukers

19. Alarion

Alarion User

sorry but if for you pvp is focused on 1 vs 1 (like maybe 3-4 years ago on varka/ketra ganking) you failed. true skill on pvp is based in 7 vs 7 when you need full cooperation of your party:

tank must react depends what enemy doing, need use proper skills to help healers (for example absorb damage on 91)

healers (usually 2 in god) good reacting to enemies moves and also debuff them if they have few sec to do something more than saving lifes

enchnater must know when use some important skills, like aegis, battle rhapsody or this skill for -50% coldown reducation (forgot name, skill from 95). debuffs proper, cause compearing to ol who could just spam debuffs liek stupid, new enchnaters debuffs have pretty long coldowns

dds need often make ninja change target, because when 2 healers spam heal on 1 target is kinda impossible to kill it. in general they use bit more skills. for exampel nuker can ofc still make f1 f2 f3, but they have some debuffs (hell binding, mass hell binding, shadow snare, death howl etc.) and escape mechanism like blink/warp. 80% nukers what i see dont use even half of these skills. the same rule is about other dd like warriors, daggers/summoners

in general many things changed cause of knock down/knock back effects.

jitte you seems like all-known but as far as i know you only spamming on forum, but dont play at all, right?

so maybe trust person, who played on ru off (including 2-3 months god) and now is +93. i know what all classes can do it is not my fault, that people cant play proper in 7 vs 7, they feel like "solo style" which is totally wrong in god. pvp is more dynamic (compearing to previous updates) nand i can say it cause i have played for last 4-5 years with only 1 half year break for aion.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
  20. gageris

gageris User

if you are really that good - it's just impossible to loose vs 7levels lower mage. and whan you have such a items\level difference.. you just can't loose these, if you are best.
    it's like d gr killing a gr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.