1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dwarves - Still viable?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Rakley, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toyaga

Toyaga User

dwarves - useless?

pre-85 - yes. low s grade in shops, im asuming that soul/spirit shots till s grade can be purchased from shops too.
    after-85 - not so useless. if you want r-grade that is.

2. Sylvian

Sylvian User

i was playing bounty hounter / fortune seeker since na cbt (prelude), and dwarves where really underpowered thus could make some money due the spoil/craft skills (well bots ruined this but it's another story). anyway i was thinking about creating spoiler here again and from what i see ... dwarves are totally useless to 85lev and after that they will be like all the others (with only difference of racial skills)?
    this is really sad thing tbh - our race was ruined again :/
    so i'm not sure if there is a point in makeing one - beign a vegetable till 85lev is kidda harsh.

3. Pikku

Pikku User

was reading the thread, and decided to share my opinion.

i have always played de archer since c2 basically, and some ee or th for the fun sometimes, dwarfs in l2 were never really my thing .. (never liked there look neither there play style.

but when god came out, and my clan decided to join and play vg, i studied a lot all classes and skills, specially the effects 85+, which means racial stats, and skills make the real difference.

i came to this conclusion, my archer will basically be a beast, since de not only will do loads of damage, they will have a still to remove anything even a paralyze!!
    but since i wanted to play god in a warlord version (meaning spear god) massive aoe damage on team fights and be the first to go in a fights and just rock the enemy party with damage and crowd control.

i started seeign the human warlord has the real beast, but then when you realize that 85+ all your skills are gone, and you will all have the same skills it really comes out to racial stats and skills, and in the sense of my aoe damage objective, dwarfs will just be a monster, not only because of their high con and str meaning i go in a party and live longer to give skills has a i also deal more damage then a human, i can also knock them all down to the floor while dealing damage wowww that is huge and will make my spear based class objective a monster melting enemys hp and leaving final blows for the dps assassins.

dwarfs will be really good 85+ their stats own for the 85+ classes they will transform into + they have imo the second best racial skills after de.

so you you guys (old school dwarf lovers) have doubts... dont have them, 85+ the game will different for sure, and your dwarf experience will be totally different, but if somehow you can get used to that you character will be a monster :)

prepare your selfs, when in 85+ you see a vg dwarf called polearm jumping on yabe afraid .. very afraid ... ill be just the perfect bait for a massive destruction ;)

moneywise, well the moment you get grade b you build your ss and sell ss and bss without a lot of work. that is easy money then any other class can make, plus you dont have the extra expense with buying ss and thats a fact :)

see ya arround dwarfs!

4. Truga

Truga User

yeah, dwarf stats are pretty insane for what is basically a warlord. high str, insane amounts of hp. :p

fake edit: if i get tired of swtor early enough, i might start a dwarf only guild. with subs/dual-class, it's possible to cover pretty much everything, so it should be possible.

then go siege, and deploy swoop cannons! :d

5. Testing

Testing User

speaking of dwarf racial skill: that sigel knight combo when you draw a group of people towards you + dwarf knock down skill must be a beast.

6. Invisible3

Invisible3 User

dwarfs+god=vegetables.

7. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.