1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Inova are u creazy.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Koxxxx, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azren

Azren User

i heared that they will launch live servers with a different build, it might fix some of the problems.

2. Zorben

Zorben User

i have that ****ty dc problem in ncwest (when it used to work fine) and here...

3. VulstaR

VulstaR User

it probably is fixed at the live version i bet, i mean why would developers have to fix evry issue in the beta. they probably collect the information look into it, fix it and release it all at once. so they dont have to make ppl update evry few hours again. and/or restart the servers/website to install some new updates.

and ofc not evry bug is fixed maby, and sometimes you gotta wait a week or 2 for a next update to fix your problem if your unlucky, and then the best you can do is give as much information as possible about how the problems is created and send it in to have the most chances to see it fixed on a next update.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  4. TheDoctor

TheDoctor User

well better for me so i can lvl up without any problems ;)

5. ArtMetal

ArtMetal User

some of you guys are trolling too much. you cant help koxxxx, you dont understand his frustration and the level of your response is just pathetic. why do you even post replies ? mr. bjala, pookemon, apophis you guys are the worst part of forum community. you only spit on others. hope you never need help becouse i wont help people like you.

to koxxxx: i agree that innova should fix launcher problem before l2 release. they have got 3 days for it. i hope they will make it.

6. Apophis

Apophis User

you can't love everybody :) i didn't spit on anybody ... i just don't like the way that people are looking for help around here. i tend to have a lot of problems also but i know how to search for the solution if it's available, and if i can't find it i just w8 for the devs to fix it without making hundreds of topics about it.

also i wanna know the launch date or details about pa but i can w8 for an official announcement without making again a tons of threads about it. and the most important thing i don't blame innova for my problems.

7. Koxxxx

Koxxxx User

thx men here community bad one guy say "cook****er fix ur pc -_-"
    2011.12.4 23:32:43
    cpu : genuineintel intel(r) core(tm)2 quad cpu q6600 @ 2.40ghz @ 2405 mhz 2047mb ram
    video : no video
    poscode : ls9(415) 0:0:0 4/0 [730]

assertion failed: getclassinfoexw( null, winbaseclass, &cls ) [file:.\window.cpp] [line: 1050]

history: wcontrol::registerwindowclass <- uwindowmanager::uwindowmanager <- initwindowing

8. ToXine

ToXine User

lol crash if for everyone and it is not cause of innova cause if u try on ncserver u will crash too.

9. ArtMetal

ArtMetal User

apophis: you quoted bjala sentence where he is insulting koxxxx using word "faking" and you gave him +1. i understand this is not a gesture of sympathy.
    second thing: about "no video" crushes. its not about your pc being a garbage of programs. one forum user made format of his pc and it didnt helped. from what i have heard there was a similiar situation with l2.ru and it was fixed.

koxxxx: you can try solution dexcribed in 189 post here:
    https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=249&page=10

i know it helped some people. its not a permanent solution. you must do this procedure each time you want play l2 but you can play(i hope it works for you).

10. bjala

bjala User

whats wrong whit you guys.... never seen such a ******s even in x50000 server

11. Sayha

Sayha User

inside note bjala: oh snap l2 became f2p. badies incoming, meat, etc.

12. Caporegime

Caporegime User

i had some problems but they were easy to fix. learn to read forum and think with ur brain = no problems

13. Subba

Subba User

same, dont have any problem to launch first time... then when i crash, d/c, exit game i cant login w/o rebooting pc. and my pc is 1 month old, got 100mbit fiber connection, norton antivirus and i use it only for gaming. but hopefully they have it fixed until 7th dec. just alittle pain in the *** to reboot everytime u get a d/c :)
    and im sure u could fix this with some reading on forum etc. but shouldnt we be able to dl a game and then play it w/o any problems?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  14. lioneros

lioneros User

update the game launcher manualy. it solved the crit error problem at all of my friends.

15. manu

manu User

there are many reasons why ppl coulnt play on launch.
    thats not a big problem they will launch more servers later for sure

16. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

problem with crit error seems to be just under win xp.
    solution was explaned somewhere in forum if i am not wrong.
    let me repeat it for u.

1. start game, get crit error and do not close the window with the crit error.
    2. download proccess explorer
    3. open pe , select ur l2.exe / prolly in end of the list /
    4. copy command line there / starting with "c:/blabla frost -7 /
    5. create new shortcut on on ur l2.exe
    6. right click , properties and in "target" field paste the command line u have from pe.
    7. in end of the line rename frost 7 to frost 1
    u r rdy to log w/o problem.

p.s sad that u must do this every time u close ur game and want to relog again.

17. Subba

Subba User

got win7, same problem. tho will try it when i get home from work. ill leave a reply if it works, thx!

18. AnyColour

AnyColour User

+ over 9000

i dont have any problems on us servers ect .... but is eating my nerves that i have to change the number 7 to 1 every time i want to play ....

makes u think they **** at computers imo

19. Kall

Kall User

for cricital error is another topic.
    closed.

20. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.