1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Game Update Speed

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Ensis, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ensis

Ensis User

hello administration. i think you understand how annoying is to update client. its ridiculous. rly. 480 bps and its just for checking files! after that i must update with files i need. so it will take about 3-4 days? plz you represent europe, not some cave ppl. if your circus tricks are welcomed in russia, in europe ppl want things good. you are not ready to launch even a beta test. yeah we know its not easy and things can go bad. but this stage you can test by yourself. i prefer obt after a month than miserable try. i just can`t believe, that its the official europe lineage server.

don`t be surprised from ppl negativeness and complains in the future.

2. Vivinia

Vivinia User

3. Ensis

Ensis User

its the same thing, 40kbs - i downloaded game in ncwest with 8 mb/s

4. Vivinia

Vivinia User

last night everything was working perfect with the download. maybe now too many players are trying to get the client - could you try to start the download again in few hours?

and just for information, the client is located on server in luxembourg, not russia.

5. Ensis

Ensis User

i dont care if there is 1 person or whole eu. we have the fastest speed in europe, so there is no reason for complain. too much troubles coasting for players. i cant believe:
    - they made me install win7
    - format my hdd
    - install again whole software i need (from scratch new win)
    - made new acc
    and guess what...the game is not starting, nothing happens. tell me how i suppose to calm down? how can i keep my mouth shut and dont fuking blame them?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  6. xtapoditom

xtapoditom User

dude there is 5k players maybe moree who still download the clinte ! on us the most of them done just an updtate 2gb thats why you downloaded it faster there more seeder, here everyone leech :d for the moment

7. Ident

Ident User

thats strange that you have only that low speed, but it's mostly the isp's problem somewhere between 4game and their proxy. from hungary i started the download from 40-50kbps and than it's went up in 2-3 minutes to my maximum speed, wich is 15 mbit. i already had the russian client and installed on that one. you can try to install yours on the us client, delete your system and make an update with the 4game launcher. for some people it can be installed without any problem (mosty those who have a clean system without crappy programs) and for others need to do further things. i dont like either this type of install/launch via browser and i dont know why they didnt just translated their russian launcher, but this is what we got now and we need to "think out of the box". good luck and just calm down, it's only a beta right now, 80% of players who are online wont even see again those places and items on their characters :)

8. handsofchaos

handsofchaos User

qq leads to fear , fear leads to anger, anger leads to suffer
    suffer leads to feeding the trolls:p

9. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here:
    additional instructions cound be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the theme back into the main branch.

and now i'm closing this thread as irrelevant.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.