1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

No login menu and other buttons..

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Packman93, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packman93

Packman93 User

i have problem with log into the game, because i see not the login menu.i reinstall my graphic card drivers, deleted folder called systextures, and that give nothing. i download the game very slow:mad: and long:mad: and i woldn`t forgive my self to get the game work properly. sorry for my english, im polish.

2. kusan

kusan User

3. Kall

Kall User

4. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

my graphic card isnt mentioned in that post and still iam stuck on "loging in" screen. last month everything was working w/e problem.

5. kazi0wichura

kazi0wichura User

ok nvm fixed by its self

6. Tharj

Tharj User

there has been several topics about this issue right after launch, but i don't feel like to search for the link right now. there was 1 solution to the black scren problem which actually makes it possible for you to play: in staticmeshes library delete the following 2 files: l2_lobby.usx and new_speaking_v_s.usx this allows you to see parts of the login screen and key functions of the character creation screen, and you'll have trouble moving around the fountain in talking village, as well as in the museum (lv7 quest). this is just a temporary fix, and modifying the game files is actually in violation with terms of use or something. the ultimate solution is to buy a new graphics card.

7. Eska

Eska User

hello there,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.