1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

i have problem with siege :S

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by secutor, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secutor

secutor User

i have a problem in sieges, see i tell you...

when i went for the first time to the sieges of gludio and another castle that i don't remember, he had no lagg in this way which happens to me now... before he could play, targeteart, kill etcc... now my problem is different in these 2 sieges last we've done, the of makes 2 week and yesterday xd, my problem is in these 2 sieges is the next eh! atettion!

-my character can move etc. but when i'm coming to the castle gate, my character is left standing stopped, reacts too late, but more funny is that i see everyone moving, killing... until saw as i targeteaban and i killed and unable to i do nothing: s only happened in 2 recent sieges then in the daily game going luxury, and the first siege was going very well... i do not understand now why i this happens: ss not is if because you did something with the gm in keeping something that has screwed me up or not is: s

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

for information: if you have a problem with a stuck character ingame then please write a ticket to support

if its just general lag issues then please open a thread here technical issues ad maybe the technical team can help you to find a solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.