1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Item Broken

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Sabrina, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrina

Sabrina User

hello, i just partecipated at an auction for a blessed apocalypse avenger that appeared at the item broker. i won the auction but i didn't get nothing and in the chat has appeared written that my bid was the highest, but the reserve was not been met. what does that mean? why i didn't get it? here is the screenshot...

[​IMG]

ty in advice! :)

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear sabrina,

a reserve is a minimum amount that the seller (in this case the item broker) will accept as payment towards an auctioned item, if the bids for the item do not match at least the reserved price then the item will not be sold.

example 1: seller puts item to auction with a reserve of 100, highest bid - 99 = item will return to seller.

example 2: seller puts item to auction with a reserve of 100, highest bid - 100 = item will be sold to that bidder.

regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
  3. Sabrina

Sabrina User

hi deepblue, thx for your answer, just another little question, how can i know what is the reserve of the auctioned item?

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.