1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Which STS skills to keep after awakening?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zozy_1111, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zozy_1111

Zozy_1111 User

what do you think about keeping wind vortex, arcane power and empovering echo?

first of all wind vortex is a need against mages in pvp - if lands -30% casting speed for 30 seconds, the awakened skill makes just -10% for 15 seconds. of course, i don't know the land rates and devil's way also lowers m atk, m def and m crit rate.

next arcane power is +30% m atk, i think it's much better to have it in pve, then a 30 seconds rush with wizard spirit. it's the same as empovering echo (and don't forget arcane chaos) vs double casting, is it worth to change? however with these skills on, the feoh wizard will burn his mana soon, but i think with a recharger it can work. and in pvp we will miss the new skills, but their reuse time is soooo much to use them well.

any opinions?

2. The50

The50 User

i like your idea.

3. Segodnya

Segodnya User

the chance of successfull debuffing with wind vortex on awakened character is decreased. so, i don't think that it's profitable way to keep wind vortex with feoh.
    i suppose your opinion about arcane power and empowering echo - there are really usefull skills in your feoh's skillbook.

4. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

you see your skills after awekening will have a less % to land because imagine you landing a 78 lvl skill on 99 lvl char - the same as landing 20 lvl debuff on 40 lvl char -plus when they added magical evasion i don't think that you will be able to land any 3rd profession skills on 90+ chars

5. dem00

dem00 User

6. Zozy_1111

Zozy_1111 User

thank you all for the answers. segodnya ans mindiuse have the point, maybe wind vortex can be used at 85, but landing rate will decrease fast at higher levels and it will be useless.

7. Zorben

Zorben User

rofl here we compare elf and d.elf to decide which one is the best feoh wizard and russians play humans

8. Jacka147

Jacka147 User

i think i will stay on arcane power and empowering encho? what is your opinion? will you do the same?

9. d2vio

d2vio User

what do you think about necro's transfer plain ?

10. Ingwar

Ingwar User

transfer would be worth keeping but you are loosing all your summons just after awakening...
    so no point at all...

11. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

u ppl dont really get it at the end u dont keep ****

12. CraiulLup

CraiulLup User

any 2nd/3rd class debuffs will be useless because there is no decreased chance to land, they won't land at all, lol. buffs can be worth keeping sometimes, but anything else is useless to keep only because of the land/resist rates, even tho some 2nd/3rd class skills are better than awakened ones.

13. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

like 2-3 min reuse time is sooooo much indeed.

14. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.