1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to Delete Password in the game accaount!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by velizar6544, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velizar6544

velizar6544 User

the problem is that i used a function in the account which offers additional protect. now i can enter my account but cannot play because on the button play there is a padlock and when i press the button i must write the other password but when i do that nothing happens. how can i delete my second password for additional protection? right now i can't even find what to press so that i can reset this pass. the only pass that i can change is the password for my account. thanks in advance!

edit: i changed my current password for additional protection a couple of times but still when i click on play button, which has still padlock on it, then write the new pass and click at the small "enter" icon in the upper right corner to confirm it nothing happens not even a warning message that i have done something wrong as if this button is non functional. still i am able to change my personal settings in the account, can log in and out but can't enter in the game.

edit2: finally deleted the second password... don't know even why didn't i succeed before anyway now it is gone. i seem that when i wait 10 min or so and try to delete it it was successful.
    please close this thread!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
  2. Eska

Eska User

hello there,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    here you can download client-check application.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.