1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning L2 Store

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by DaevaPain, Feb 5, 2012.

?

How do you rate our L2 Store?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2012.
  1. Great

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. Good

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Satisfactory

22 vote(s)
    34.9%
  4. Poor

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Bad

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirien

Sirien User

discounts on 1-2 items that change weekly would be great.

2. hidden

hidden User

i think nevits, vita herb tea and vita maintaining 30min should be in packs like runes and 10min maintainings.

3. Lootus

Lootus User

more event items. bundles. etc.

btw: do not make dewr an l2store item since it will totally unbalance the game. in ncsoft side there are more than 15 "red glow" r grade weapons per server. this is after they introduced l2store and dewr in destiny pack.

maybe you could - make unbind scrolls an l2store item. ncsoft side sold those too and they sold like butter. also, cause people need atleast standard weapon to make 2nd sa, it would make it possible to make the 2sa weapons. especially cause - when tauti comes the 2nd sa prices go down by 400% (or close to it. apo 2nd sa will cost 300m for example when now it is 1.2b).

4. Satamael

Satamael User

hello,
    i have noticed a bug in connection of l2store.i can't give gift, because when i click on the "gift" button all of the store closing and i cant reopen it only after the client has been restarted. when i purchase things for myself it is working properly.
    any suggestion?

5. Etherial

Etherial User

try post at game bugs section

6. Lootus

Lootus User

account services to l2store:

a) i would like to get gender change scroll to l2store since i dont like the armor models on my female dwarf. male dwarf is a lot more impressive in heavy armor^^

b) also, maybe a server change scroll so that people would stop complaining about server population would stop.

c) i wouldnt put name change scroll in l2store so that people could behave immaturely - and then just change name to get rid of the "karma of the server" they have collected^^

d) maybe a subclass change to mainclass would be ok as well, so that people could turn their subclass into olympiad mode.

maybe if you would add these options to the website, rather than to the l2store, it would be possible to make without having to go through too much trouble. add these to the same window from what you choose pa plan for example.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  7. Etherial

Etherial User

i would like a name change also, since some of us have been using same names for years, and now that made new char, wanna use my old name from my toon.

8. KrustyVonBach

KrustyVonBach User

suggestions for l2store:

- all in one buffer item ( 3 - 4 times can be used in hour, level 3 buffs, sonatas as normal 3 - 4 minutes , each buffing )
    - mounts , mounts & mounts
    - transformation scrolls
    - cp potion packets ( 50 - 250 cp pots )
    - huge choise of pets ( every pet got special buff that increase , certain stats by some precentage )
    - accesory huge choise
    - surprise packs ( never know what could there be, chance to be premium for 12 hours for example, or rune exp and some smaller stuff )
    - hero voice item ( 1 item = 1 sentence )
    - town teleport item ( you can choose what town you want to port ,works everywhere in l2, except instances, reuse 15 - 20 min )
    - attribute stats increase item ( increase all def. attributes by 10 - 25 for 59 min , if dead & no nobles you loose item buff )
    - item buff skill recall party & port to town ( reuse 30 minutes , item for 3 - 6 hours )
    - agathions big choise ( increase certain stats , for certain time, with certain reuse )
    - item called renewal ( full hp/mp/cp , reuse time 60 minutes & cannot be used in combat & pvp mode, purple name, pk )

9. Hax

Hax User

1. no, might aswell add full buffer in town (oh wait, there are alrdy over 9000 buffers in aden)
    2. yes/dont care
    3. yes/dont care (excluding stuff like zaken/anakim)
    4. yes/dont care
    5. pets yes, special buffs no
    6. yes
    7. yes/dont care
    8. no
    9. there are already soe: town scrolls
    10. no
    11. no lol, ppl alrdy have 2 pr's in party, dont make it harder >.<
    12. agathions yes, no to special buffs
    13. big no, rebirth alrdy has short duration, dont make it even easier -> yes you can stay dead till u unflag and use it b4 u get attacked/combat mode.

most "no" are regarding stuff disbalancing classes even more or stuff which is rather hard to option, making it abuseable/decreasing the worthy of special status'.

10. Yurisatan

Yurisatan User

i would like you to add in the l2 store something, (figure that yourself) that would make me a gm

i hope its not too much.....

11. FigoFago

FigoFago User

plz implement goggle [​IMG]

12. Ilumen

Ilumen User

i would love if the stone of destiny would be available for all players. the one who were there at the start and new players.
    cos when stone of destiny came out the first players were too high to use it and now new members dont have the chance.

i know you have to ask korea first. but cant you do it pls? many players would love to have it. especially when ppl just start to know this new classes. and i am sure it helps to recruit new players to the server.

or another possibility: i saw in ncwest shops the possibility to change class (for main only. but would be nice for subs too). i think this is a great idea too. ppl like me needed to test the classes first. now, when i start to get an overview i would love to change things :) i am sure many ppl think the same.

i hope you can get good advices from my post. i would love to see any results of it ^^

regards

13. tcetso

tcetso User

stone of destiny should have never appeared in l2 store. i think it was supposed to be available only to old servers where people did not expect god update and all the changes that came. the point is that they would not have to start new char to make the class they wanted. like if i had spoiler and don't want to play dagger but tyr. but giving the stone to players on a fresh new server is a mistake. they know exactly what class they want to awake and just choose the race with best stats. my problem is kamaels awaken to summoners and orcs awaken to tanks. i do not see a way to kill kamael summoner in oly when they use final form. so you get already strong class (summoner) getting even stronger using race that was never supposed to be used for that class. the same is for orcs - they have best con status and celestial from race skills.

14. Ilumen

Ilumen User

exactly this is my point. if the players got this choice it should be for everyone. cos players who started early were already awakened when the stone came. so in my eyes it should be given to everyone then instead of those who came later and where nonawakened at the right time..

thats why i think its more unfair if there are just some orcish tanks instead of everyone has the chance. btw: orcs get the chance even without stone of destiny. via dualclass.
    i missed the time to get the chance of stone of destiny and create such an unfair char... i would say everyone should get the chance of it.

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as has been mentioned, the original purpose of the stone of destiny was for use by players who played on old current servers from pre god not for players who started after god as the players who were already playing l2 before that chronicle had no choice about their classes awakened path with the new class system - we have been lucky that korea have allowed us the item 2 times since god which was more then fair already, if and when they allow us to have it again is down to them.

regards.

16. Selvaria

Selvaria User

17. HeroFearless

HeroFearless User

yes yes i wait to this :)

18. Krontas

Krontas User

info: innova will give us "stone of destiny" back with tauti update. i talked with the support. thx you innova. the community can say a lot. but once is very, very good. the support! i never had to wait to get a response. ok they cant do all for the player (restriction from nssoft). but when they can something do for you, you get help.

19. HeroFearless

HeroFearless User

finally.thx @krontas :)

20. Cheers

Cheers User

guys,

sorry for the confusion that the reply at the support might have caused.
    to clarify things: stone of destiny might be introduced at some point when tauti is installed on our live servers, but there is no precise information just now. if it is decided to introduce stone of destiny, we shall definitely officially announce it on our forum.
    thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.