1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning L2 Store

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by DaevaPain, Feb 5, 2012.

?

How do you rate our L2 Store?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2012.
  1. Great

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. Good

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Satisfactory

22 vote(s)
    34.9%
  4. Poor

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Bad

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this is a section to give feedback or make any suggestions or to let us know your ideas. the staff follow this section closely and take into consideration any constructive things posted here.

regards.

2. Dekkan

Dekkan User

yes please! that would be really nice >.<

3. Gilby

Gilby User

when we will get apearance stones ? r99 stuff looks freaking ugly i miss my old dynasty stuff :(

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

there is no "when" ;) its not a fixed item to be implemented like a game update, its an item that may or may not be used in store. your question would be better worded "can we get appearance stones?" :)

5. Gilby

Gilby User

ofc we can get it one letter to koreans and its done.:d

6. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy User

i'm very interested with answer to this question. especially with changing dual class to main class. is there any chance? frankly, it should be one of basic options for players.

why account service is so poor on innova servers? there's literally nothing u can do with your account apart from log in. c'mon add it to l2 store. i don't want it for free. just give me a chance to pay for that...

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this is not a question & answers section, please use the appropriate section if you wish to ask questions. this section is for people to leave feedback, suggestions or ideas for staff to consider.

regards.

8. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy User

can you please decide where one can post?
    i posted here because of this https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=10981&highlight=dual+class+main - it refers to this thread, question is the same.
    nevermind though
    my suggestion relating l2 store is - add items to make it possibile to exchange dual class with main.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

its simple, if its a specific question then you use the question and information section. this is only for suggesting, giving ideas, or giving feedback so would be fine to say "can we have xxx?" but anything more specific should be taken to the correct section to avoid flooding here.

regards.

10. Razzly

Razzly Banned

- more hats
    - items giving more slots for vitality item is just useless
    - even more appearance items like hats, agathions, virtual armor and weapon change (like in lineage2.com)
    - maybe some other stuff also for appearance like wedding shirt?
    - extra cloaks?

11. Kahlor

Kahlor User

ncsoft us did a good action for ppl who want to buy and made vitality potions limit 20 (wise marketing move) they got 1hr vitality potions , more exp rune for chars till 86 which also is a nice moved for those levels , also more option on drop runes , i cant say ur l2store is not satisfactory but i believe few more runes will be great , also i personally like the event moves to add event items like the power shirts nc has , some actions might took place but im new to the eu server.

hf and keep the good work

12. Thiras

Thiras User

add large firework plox. :p

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

this poll is now being closed and archived and a fresh poll will be opened in the near future so we can keep a better overview of up to date feedback.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.