1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning Website

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Zodiac, Feb 21, 2012.

?

How do you rate our Website?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2012.
  1. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  3. Satisfactory

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Poor

23 vote(s)
    37.1%
  5. Bad

29 vote(s)
    46.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac

Zodiac User

fellow users,

let us know how can we improve our website!

thank you in advance!

2. PirateNinja

PirateNinja User

bad, as in: don't even know where to start to hand out suggestions/ideas where it needs improvements. also, if you didn't figured by yourself how bad/what's wrong with it in general, there isn't much to help you with.

user experience / look & feel - it's 2012 and you guys never even heard about user experience/ ux movement
    provided informations - which informations?
    technically - from the html, css, js its a mess
    artistically - even if beauty is largely in the eye of the beholder, we have 2012 ...

... but then, it fits the private server background you and your crew of community-recruit-volunteers have.

~

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
  3. Pinko

Pinko User

bad would go for terrible, nothing has been done or at least nothing we know of.
    can something be done for the lineage2.eu ? for example if i`m not hope i`m searching for lineage2.eu and then clicking from there but i know that i have to do it other than that i`m not bothering to remember the 4game page and if someone opens it it will look like a private server one and a fastly copied template to add. there is no information that this is the official eu server web page (talking about 4game page here) just a server with premium account and terrible web page - so anyone that is looking for eu off will just say f this prv server they want money why does this come out when i`m searching for the official eu servers ?
    most people don`t even know that there are other servers except ncsoft(west) ones. they don`t even know that innova is hosting eu servers - they know innova for the ru off but not for the eu servers or at least that`s what i`m seeing in forums/game communities and from friends.

//damn i forgot that y we can pretty much copy darkwings post here again.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
  4. Ronove

Ronove User

why a new thread if no change at all has been done to the website ? old feedback is till very much valid.

5. Zodiac

Zodiac User

ronove, recent feedback is still valid for sure and we keep it in mind.
    now we want you to rate our most important characteristic values again since one more month has passed.
    looking forward to your thoughts about this.

cheers!

6. Maximus

Maximus User

is there a website.?? lol can i have a link please. i sure cant find any info .

7. Xodius

Xodius User

as the preceding speaker already said, there's no info about the location of the server, no info about it, that this server is an official one. infos about races and classes could be more detailed, there's no info about servers, if they are on/off, no info about how many players are in game. furthermore the faceboook fanpage is also poor.

8. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

i think website should have the store showed in the page so you could look lets say at the hats how they look and etc. there should be a pach notes place where you write what is new and the skill library , it would be really nice if it would be a mixture between l2.com and l2.wiki that would be the best possible website

9. Merilya

Merilya User

sorry to say but the website can only be described as "bad". even private servers back in the time managed to have better websites.
    little to no information about the servers status, skill informations, patch notes etc.
    as i heard the site is allready in the process of getting redesigned, i hope you take into account to include all those little informations. the website is the first thing a new user will see, and i guess right now many new users even wonder if this is a official server......
    what i personally would like to see is a live support tool right on the website, so if you got some issues you can go right into the live chat and talk to somebody (if somebody is aviable) instead of waiting for ages when you open a support ticket.

10. Hidrica

Hidrica User

server started 5 months ago and still not able to do a proper website?

son i'm dissapoint

11. randomm

randomm User

pro:
    u have the domain name.
    con:
    beside the footer(where u have a small, rly small note), there is nothing obvious that this servers are offi europe.
    bad design (code errors, glitches)
    low to 0 lineage2 god content
    no seo (search engine optimization)
    no servers info (status, chronicle, patch).

12. Korra

Korra User

websites design is pretty poor. there should be tags for newbies, with server's information, server's status windows. release date of the servers. community tag with links to the official forum (this one) fan site news and links from https://forum.4game.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 there is a lot of useful information in those sites.

all in all website design has to be fixed. the more attractive it is, the more attractive the game may look like.

13. Gilby

Gilby User

in five months they managed to add efl picture near play button high five for that 5 years and we will have whole website /sarcasm off :d

14. Hidrica

Hidrica User

loled hard with this xd dwarf picture was to mainstream

now they changed the back picture o_o

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  15. MadTroll

MadTroll User

i like the design, a bit poor in content.

i'd like to suggest to add a counter on the day remaining for the premium account as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  16. haiduk

haiduk User

nnothing to say about the site... i play lineage 2, i don't play site so i don't care at all how it looks, but guys please you p r o m i s e d before months to add a place in that "site" where i can simply check how much form my pa i have.
    i signed when the server starts and then i get pa for 3 months, then was a compensation (i don't know how many weeks and how many from them i use), then i renew for another 3 months and now i don't know when my pa expires

p.s. and don't tell me that i have to dig in paypal to check something which have to be in your site on a place where it can be simply checked.

ty in advance !

17. zzZzz

zzZzz User

maybe in 2 months ( with mentor system ) they release the new web.

18. Phenex

Phenex User

i don't know if anyone else had this issue with the website so i'm just gonna throw it out there since i'm not sure if it's an issue that might be caused by the site or the browser,however,sometimes when i tried to sign in i'd get the login window poped up with my user name/pass already in and after hiting the sign in button i would get the same thing,still not signed in,log in window poping up again with the user name & password already in.also,like other users mentioned previously,not enough or at all god content,server status would be an idea,perhaps castle status and so on would be a bit of an ok`ish idea at the very least,and who knows?perhaps a top for the best players at x class so to say,something similar to the feature already available in game,and by that i mean x player with most private store sales etc and so on,might sound a bit bad but i'm sure something nice can be done with this idea.

19. haiduk

haiduk User

+++++++++ i have my function now (to check pa expire)

tytyty :)

20. Nyana

Nyana User

nice website update:

[​IMG]

prices are out of date...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.