1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback concerning InGame processes

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Zodiac, Feb 21, 2012.

?

How do you rate our InGame processes?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2012.
  1. Great

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. Good

10 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Satisfactory

24 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. Poor

14 vote(s)
    23.7%
  5. Bad

9 vote(s)
    15.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac

Zodiac User

fellow users,

tell us what we can improve concerning ingame processes.

thank you in advance!

2. Pinko

Pinko User

not sure if sieges count here but if something can be done there to improve the situation it`ll be nice. i have no idea if improving the server hardware will help , or if the only way is to ask nc korea for the patch that improves/optimizes the engine so things can be a little smoother.
    other than that will go for good , but it`ll be a nice idea to take a look at the epic bosses so there won`t be any exploits there i`m pretty sure you can get the info from the ru off what exploits were or are being used there.
    so that can lead to updating the rules and ppl can`t say there is no rule so i didn`t do anything bad. and harsher penalties for exploits. taking items/xp and anything else gained from exploiting and a ban depending on the exploit and if it was done once or several times gradually increasing to perma or at least longer ban.

3. Maximus

Maximus User

where is the mentee system. i logged in yesterday and had a window that directed me to a l2 site to get my mentee ticket . but it did not work? is there a mentee system or not. ?

4. Kurai

Kurai User

there is currently no mentee system implemented. the pop up in game is built into the client but the service is not active.

regards.

5. Maximus

Maximus User

ty for your reply. is there ever going to be a mentee system put into place.?

6. Kurai

Kurai User

eventually we hope that yes. please see this topic for more details.

regards.

7. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

well people are still really unhappy that we don have mantee system secondly it would be nice if we would get +- correct date when you are going to add the harmony update :)

8. lisail

lisail User

mentee system is the most important thing right now.everything else is ok i guess.

9. Diamonds

Diamonds User

how are people supposed to give feedback when they dont know what they need to comment?

10. Treys

Treys User

+1 agree and deal with it

11. vanir

vanir User

not sure if this is right place to post this, but i'am very dissapointed after harmony patch. you changed drop of few stuff, it's ok you thought it's right thing to do. but now you make playing mage classes is even easier ... i'am wr 83 and soon i will have to get r stuff. immortal light boots cost now 20kk +, mage stuff is cheap as hell. so not only it's easier tyo develop mage classes but it's also cheaper to get gear. you should fix that asap, lately i had 4x full drops on swampland all of them robe, but everyone are complaining about ligh parts. now prices of light items are lower, they are back to normal, but this shoes still are expensive as hell and they going up, rght now lowest price i've seen was 28kk. it's much more that tw item - isn't it stupid? pls fix it somehow or me and many ppl will run in s set's until 86/87.

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

the changes are made by the game developers, ncsoft and not by innova, maybe you could make a question in this section - questions to the developers' team

regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
  13. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

750 spirit ore for bssr vs 80 soul ore for ssr-u call that cheap? the cheaper low r gear is nothing compared with the ammount of money they need to spend for shots. immortal light boots were expensive since the start cos they drop rare. why dont u check higher grades sets? light parts are the cheapest.

14. Sproot

Sproot User

when the fix epic esthina?

15. Hax

Hax User

what doesnt work in epic istina?

16. Sproot

Sproot User

do not have it at all

17. Buffslave

Buffslave User

angry iss enchanter

i am so angry, you change devil movement?`only daggers can farm soa for stones???? the biggest expenses in game is elemental attributes and you make so only daggers really can do this properly??? you realise what will happend with market???? price is sky high already...ppl will buy adena for real life cash....daggers will domminate the farming elemental stones.....and i tell you what only a few daggers will domminate it cause far away from everyone know how this works.

i am a pa user playing my iss and you now do this??? i could more or less just delete my char.

it not just stupid it is insane!!!

dont come saying we can do find spots where there is no mob and there could be a seed there.this is unaccepable.!!

if some iss is botting there then go bann them, if daggers complain we can use horse then do so we cant use horse.....if daggers complain toggle cost so much mp then must rest alot then do so it takes less.....but dont do this...it destroy the possibility for us iss enchanters and will only benefit a very few people.

i played lineage over 4 years in totall and this is just the biggest mistake i ever ever seen.
    /buffslave

18. Lenus

Lenus User

again not good job,

you made new ppl way to 85 much harder in decrasing exp for piquest...

instead of that you better had created an equal possibility to lvl for fighters...

19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

please try to remember that any changes are made by ncsoft developers and the patches are supplied to us directly from korea and are the same for all official servers.

regards.

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

this poll is now being closed and archived and a fresh poll will be opened in the near future so we can keep a better overview of up to date feedback.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.