1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Common impressions of the second month

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Zodiac, Feb 21, 2012.

?

How do you rate the second month of playing Lineage2 at our server?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2012.
  1. Great

8 vote(s)
    6.6%
  2. Good

27 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. Satisfactory

48 vote(s)
    39.3%
  4. Poor

21 vote(s)
    17.2%
  5. Bad

18 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merilya

Merilya User

till a few weeks i would have clicked "good" , right now i rather tend to "satisfactory".
    main issue is that before there was alot of talking and now we get little to no information about whats going on.
    we still dont know when harmony hits, we still dont know who won the video contest (which should have been announced at 5th), we still dont know if and when we get mentee service, we still dont know when and if there will be a new website.
    i like your ideas with the contest (screenshot of the week etc) but i think there are more important things to attent to.
    atleast i can say that for me server stability was alot better this month then last, so keep it up.

2. mus1ek

mus1ek User

+ server runing w/o any laggs or ss laggs
    + suport (not in game) working well
    + nice events
    + you started to listening our opinions
    + active boot hunting
    + pa promotions

- server crushes twice a day w/o warnings! (my experience: istina 1% hp => server crush => server up after few mins => istina full hp => another hour wasted)
    - ugly web page
    - forum still not looking like l2 forum (little thing but i like that kind of little things)
    - no gm in game since... first days of server. we r feeling lonley
    - no info about major things that r important for us (mentoring, harmony update etc.)
    - no online checker, when server crushes i have to run game to check if its work and if its not, i have to close the game and run it again to check once more
    - problems with stupid web luncher
    - too high price of pa

wanted to chose satisfactory but annoying server crushes forced me to click poor.

3. Pinko

Pinko User

just adding i`ve seen some advertising on gaming sites and at first i tought it was a crappy free mmo but it turned out to be l2 ":d so close enough :d
    but it took me some time to realize that this is about lineage. other than that a good start , and when i clicked i was sure it was an us ad but it had .eu at the end - so thats a plus seems like you`ve started something will be happy to have more news about it

4. lisail

lisail User

mentor system.its a major part of the game because ncsoft nerfed attribute stones/crystals drop rate in god.even if you cant make the mentor system work you can still add the super 60/150 stones to l2 store or some npc merchant right?

dcs are too frequent.if someone is doing a high level instance while the server goes down they will be mad.

not enough events.and those that we do have are rather lame.

too many out of game events.hell 1 is too many.we want to play lineage 2 not forum warrior 35 or screenshot of awesome 17!

5. BGFoReVeR

BGFoReVeR User

well,here are my tips

1.mentor system.= more !!new!! ppl in this server.
    2.fix laggs at siege,tw,d/c problems,quest,npc bugs and etc.etc
    3.dual box with no pa(only for pro players :> )if it possible.
    4.cleaning the server from scamers ?!(not bad idea hm?)

i hope you appreciate,i just want to help the development of server.
    that's all.

6. SeraN

SeraN User

construtive criticism can only be expected when things are being done rightfuly, or atleast trying, and not just avoid the mentor question. you can't keep on argumenting that it's not your fault, etc. you get your updates, your weekly mainenance, fixes, changes from ncsoft, like that dino quest that just got "killed" and that was also done on ncwest servers and why dont you fight for your players/customers and ask/force for that mentor system to run also on innova servers. people tent to say that you're just looking at what you're g€tting, and unfortunately i do start to agree, even though i've put my expectations so damn high on this server and on your job guys!

7. Hidrica

Hidrica User

eyyyyyyyyy 8 month nothing changed impresions are pretty bad :d

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread closed as it is relating to the 2nd month therefore outdated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.