1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Best weapon element for Yul

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lilly-01, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly-01

Lilly-01 User

so, i've been wondering what's the best attribute for an yul archer (awaken from human)

2. MadTroll

MadTroll User

if i'm not wrong physical skills aren't affected by attribute so it's kind of pointless to put them until you can enchant the skills with attribute..

3. Lilly-01

Lilly-01 User

hi, i've read simmilar thing on rochand boards, but since im sick and tired of ******s @ shuttgard shouting

lf archer for trajan 150++ attribute

im thinking about adding attri to my weapon

4. simchajra

simchajra User

as you already know, attributes only count for auto attack which is currently rarely used. attribute on weapon is only useful when you enchant your skills for element which i wouldn't recommend. better off going for +duel as in one of the next chronicles, all skills will automatically take the attribute if your weapon so i guess this stacks with +duel enchant.
    just tell those guys asking for +150 weapon they're completely wrong and you can save out cash. can't really recommend an element, i just went with an element which isn't used by the other dd in the party. i think the cheapest stones are divine/dark (core).

5. PiktsDvorfs

PiktsDvorfs User

from your post i understood that you killing raid bosses with skills only...lol:eek:

6. lisail

lisail User

not to mention 85+ mobs have 200+ attribute defense so 150 attack on your weapon is useless.dont bother adding element right now-wait till innova finally gets a brain and add the mentor system.

7. PiktsDvorfs

PiktsDvorfs User

didnt saw 85 -90 lvl mobs with holy defense so you say it useless? if you put on weapon atribute wich mobs have most then - yes.

8. lisail

lisail User

just because a monster has dark attribute on attack it doesnt mean it has no holy attribute whatsoever.

9. simchajra

simchajra User

well i hit harder with skills than with auto attack using a 300 element bow. :s i'll give it a try again but so far in harnak i hit way harder with skills than with auto attack. i haven't done any raid bosses yet except that worm one (teredor?) but didn't have 300 element back then.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  10. PiktsDvorfs

PiktsDvorfs User

for long search found this in god:
    the default resist is indeed mostly 250, but the "personal element" of a monster can be 300, and the opposite one of the same monster 220. some monsters have even higher resistance. for example the elites in the teredor instance have a default resist of 270, with earth at 350 and wind at 240.
    so most monsters like soa have earth resist thats why so expensive wind :) but only gun effective as you can see if have 300 element then you get some damage bonus. and this is pve. pvp other story you dont know how much elemental resist have other player. :)
    so those people who shouting 150+ atribute should say 300 attribute if want get more dmg from party members:cool:

11. simchajra

simchajra User

didn't know earth resist in pve was the most common but i was aware many of the high mobs now got insane resists. but indeed, i guess most players still don't have much resists on armor atm.

12. lisail

lisail User

yeah this is why ncsoft is nerfing mobs attributes in tauti.sadly they will nerf the xp too.

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

moving thread to class discussion so you may continue to discuss this topic.

14. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

when you count dps put on diferent modes :) bow + snipe = best one target dps + atri counts :)

15. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.