1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Why not in spanish... ???

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Riucku, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riucku

Riucku User

[​IMG]

2. Riucku

Riucku User

this is ridiculous... and yes, there are over 500 million spanish speakers today in the world

ps: spain is in europe, and if 4game is doing european server, i dont understand why tranlate the game into turkish, when turkey isn't europe

3. Riucku

Riucku User

i like turkey, i hope nobody thinks i have a crusade against the turks because it is not xd

[​IMG]

dude, you're right about one thing, spain is not portugal, only share peninsula, nothing more.

spanish is spoken in:
    spain, south america, méxico, u.s.a., andorra, filipinas, guinea ecuatorial, areas of marocco, argelia and sahara... look this better:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  4. Incubus

Incubus User

i forgot to say that i posted the previous reply in answer to someone who has said that there are not so many people who speak spanish and that despite being spanish, i do not like the game to be translated into spanish because i've seen the video at lineage2.eu/es translated and sounded terrible. also i'm so used to seeing the game in english ...

i understand people who think that the game should be in english but please do not say that spanish does not have many speakers

last sentence, is something that us, spanish people call: "demagogia". may in english it could be demagogy?i do not know.

5. Saitx

Saitx User

innova is a european server and in europe turkish and spanish speakers are around same number :)

[​IMG]

6. Sayha

Sayha User

i'd never lol'd that much in 2011.

7. Pikwik

Pikwik User

we really dont care, learn english!

8. Strega

Strega User

hope to cu in 2012 then.

9. Cassie

Cassie User

i'll give u the best reason to avoid spanish translations, if they are contracting with some external companies to make the translations, in their position i would avoid working with spanish companies. we have lots of corruption, and theres a reason for "the typical spanish" it's hard to find a company with real workers...

10. Incubus

Incubus User

well if it's so hard to find someone who works well in spain, then perhaps not be necessary to seek and use the same company that translated the intro video lineage2.eu.

with 5 million unemployed do not think it's a good time to say "it's hard to find a real company with workers ..."

11. Sayha

Sayha User

well that's normal: portugal, greece, spain and ireland were rated pigs by eu. needs more explanation? :<

12. Cassie

Cassie User

i'm not saying that everyone is like that, but there's lots of ppl/companies who indeed act this way.

13. yodaime

yodaime User

+1 for swedish

so i can finally learn it xaoxaoxoaxoxao

it's actually portugal italy greece and spain.

get a fkin clue before u say something eejit.

ireland is in included together with great britain inside piiggs group, but the scale of economical crysis in ireland and uk doesn't even compare with what's happening in pigs countries - as they are pretty much about to fall apart.

14. yas

yas User

+1 to that from spain bro.

people crying about client translations , but what about server side? must be funny to read npc text in english with other lang client

15. darky

darky User

its called stupidity

its like demaning to css or duke nukem or dragon age origins to be translated into spanish turkish greek mandarin or whatever knowining that it will be a massive fail

life is like a box of ammo la vida es como una caja de munición wow awesome!
    instead of realising that when a game is being developed for a certain language its ment to be for that kids go no i want it translated to my native language because im a spanish/greek/turk/essex boy and i deserve it because we have 500 millions in the world that can speak spanish and yet when you troll them about latin they go crazy lol

well innova i want in akkadian language too because i asked too and because its the foundation of all languages in western world nuff said and if you dont translate i will rage every day and night in forums i will even go to ncsoft forum and complaint about you there! :d

16. Duras

Duras User

you're all a bunch of idiots arguing here.
    i dont give a flying rats *** in how many languages is translated, i really dont care, en ftw.
    why the hell you care if its in turkish and not in spanish?
    you played l2 before, was it a problem that it was in english?
    stop *****in' about this ffs !

17. Sayha

Sayha User

well yeah i knew it was italy but typing at 4am is kinda like my system failed at it. thought i was typing italy instead i got it on ireland~

sorry if i offended your irish soul git.

18. Incubus

Incubus User

well, at least we have not been rescued by fmi

19. Sayha

Sayha User

funny is portugal helping greece and then bam! greece getting a lot of help and still, badie government.

20. Wimstrek

Wimstrek User

as spanish i say no to any translation. l2 should be only in english to avoid problems with items, skills and much more...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.