1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Suggestion about hardins academy

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by jul4ka, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jul4ka

jul4ka User

hello,

as we know that all mobs from dragon valley and antharas lair were move to watchman's tomb. when i was walking through it, mobs were spawned in a really big mess. you have 40 lvl, 50 lvl mobs with 60 and next to 72 lvl mobs, which basically is very bad for lower levels.
    i suggest that those mobs would be spawned in an order, that is starting from 38 lvl mobs at the spawn point of hardin academy and gradually increasing level when you go closer to watchman's tomb. similar like was in dragon valley.

thank you.

2. Duras

Duras User

wth are you doing there? want the blood mark or what?

3. St0ne

St0ne User

hi,
    dv,or hardins area it self is so wide and open that u can easly avoid that hlvl mobs,which r basicly focused in one small group,compraing to the rest,low mobs (38+).
    so i rly think its not necessary ;)
    regards

4. jul4ka

jul4ka User

hardins is wide open but watchman's cave is not. you have succubus, after follows lower level skeleton and shackles, and of course cave maidens (this depends from which side you come). or in another side bloody queens, cave maidens. in other words it is a mess. anyway hardins academy became useless after these quests with exp appeared, but i have to admit some of the mobs have good spoil (i talk about mats).

p.s i was not talking about whole hardins academy, but a specific part of it..... and my point was that these high level mobs (that are spawned in really big mess) should be spawn by levels gradually and not mixed levels in 1 group........

it is annoying that there are only few areas to exp and those are full of bloody ks people.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  5. St0ne

St0ne User

those hlvl mbs r spawned in rly small area.
    u can easly avoid them.
    u must used to ksing since u've decided to play on overcrowded server.get some patience ;)
    regards

6. Komoz

Komoz User

just uncheck these mobs names from attack list on your bot and u will be fine.

7. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.