1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

When Will Innova Get Harmony Update ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MinDiuse, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syzgod

syzgod User

2. Gilby

Gilby User

nice party skills nerf from 5% to 1% with such nerf they just could delete skills at all :d

3. Clivz

Clivz User

i bet we will have harmony first than mentoring system...

4. Brume

Brume User

i bet you're a mage to say that. the changes on party aura are now in order to mixes up the pt configuration.

maybe you haven't noticed this :

5. Gilby

Gilby User

actually im iss enchanter :d

6. Diamonds

Diamonds User

theyll have to nerf the 2% you might eventually get from them, couse its clearly way too powerfull.

7. blu3s0ul

blu3s0ul User

8. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

you should stop the miss leading the community. yes, the bot/player ratio not so good at ncwest as at the innova, but far not so much cheaters or bots there as many of new comer or ex-private server user think here or at the ncwest community. show well the fact, that mostly the 80% of the awakened characters are between 85-89. if they really would botting they would be 95+.

compare it to innova here was 1 month ago too 4-5 times more 90+ as at the ncwest. here also are bots and ebayers, i know sites where peoples sell adena to core servers too, so the innova have bot problems too, just maybe they keep it much more in secret.

9. Gilby

Gilby User

post from ncwest forum which clearly shows how bad situation is with bots.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
  10. Lilly-01

Lilly-01 User

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
  11. Gilby

Gilby User

yeah i dont understood that either they were drunk or high when did that thats only logical reason i could think of. for one players armors weapons /easy mode for others who will come after harmony update weapons armors /harcore mode

12. Dixevil

Dixevil User

this update is clearly a preparation for tauti, to make everything harder, more gind incoming. please just skip this one and go with tauti right away

13. Brume

Brume User

one the other side, you'll got easier crafts and lots of mats and easier quests and easier reciepe, because they've spotted that peoples in no clan got no luck on making quest (or no help). the game is more small pt or small structure oriented, and the drawback is on dwarves. want easy craft ? ask neutral dwarves and stop being selfish and clan/pt only, otherwise, go complain. i have no problems with this update tho is in the continuation of god.

14. Gilby

Gilby User

where did u found that in harmony craft is easier? :d because i found opposite.
    the amount of ingredients required for crafting r-grade items has been increased. the likelihood of crafting higher quality r-grade items has increased.

15. Brume

Brume User

well lets assume path notes have changed last time i've checked, but it's easier to get crafting items/recipe from now.

so the only things that is really annoying actually is :
    the number of dwarves crafter. since they are mainly warrior and dagger, and since they're not liked in pt, they don't have that much lvl, wich mean the crafting fee are high.
    the fact that actually even is dwarf craft is a racial skill, the recipe book is not shared between dual and main class. (like occupation skill that should normally be shared between main and subs, bug ?)

16. Brume

Brume User

17. syzgod

syzgod User

it's strange still no info about when we will get harmony update.

18. Pinko

Pinko User

i`m not a fan of getting the update soon still want to do the 90`s quests, but we`ll probably get it soon anyway :d just my luck :)

19. Brume

Brume User

seems you want to finish your stuff before the update ?
    did you know that the crafting system is revamped ? you'll get around 25% chance of getting standard item, 5% chance blessed, 40% chance unidentified and 30% fail

20. Pinko

Pinko User

y i hope i`ll manage to finish the 90`s quest b4 that but i doubt it, if it comes i`ll just go with it :) no choice really :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.