1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

lol

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by ARSENAL, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

for the ppl like you - why dont u just go there and shut ur crappy ... you know what. for the ppl like u from the ppl like me - if u dont like it the way it is go whenever u want. no1 want u here. no1 will beg u to stay. all we want is to play simple and have some fun here if u do not enjoy leave - but plz w/o creating any other attention who** like thread.

clearly enaugh ?

2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

remeber that ncwest dont pay you even if u try to make advert here. :)

3. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

reasons for leaving core/aria servers? :
    1: the guys that exploited got basically no punishment and just try catching them now.
    2: dual boxing allowed only for pa.
    3: ks after ks after ks, no1 cares.
    4: pa users 2x exp, ummm that doesnt seem like something to ignore, i mean 2 guys playing same amount of time, i get to lvl 85 he is 95? not cool...
    5: quest bugs uncountable.
    6: scamming level --- holly ****
    7: lag level- its pretty acceptable if u dont take into consideration the disconnects.
    8: economy: best example is ssa=75, sss=70.
    9: gm=never saw one, never heard of one being online.

4. ARSENAL

ARSENAL User

none bro i quited and sold out with peace.its just i loged with soft and around 20+2 saw 2,5k core / 800 aria dont believe admins that 5k are on.
    p.s;i havent moved to ncwest or trying to promote it (there is even worst).

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
  5. Blindmen

Blindmen User

u sir sound, like total scrub :

dualboxing - u gonna make 2 chars and pt with yourself for rest of your life for ever alone ;or sit aden with shop because u have no education and fail to use , auction house system ; or maybe set a bot like rest of people in nclol ?
    free items - omfg u gonna get free stuff ,and after that u gonna **** because u don't know how to make some adena's in this easy carebear game ; like the prices for items in are wery high on server with 5k online ? :d :d
    mentor system - wow double exp from 40-86 , with more free stuff...
    gtm+0 : yes ncfail need more clients from europe , because american's play wow then l2..

your like one of the kids who wants to get everything easy , and when u don't u cry a lot , "this server **** because its to hard for me to play here, prices are to high , people from privates are much better at pvp , so i go to bot server and use a bot ,because even a bot program pvp's better then me "

go and rot in your "nclol" server , and leave this server for normal and hardcore players.....

6. zzZzz

zzZzz User

read black letter, close the door and qq in ncwest.

p.s: dont back.

7. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

i think we can close this topic already or moderators want some kids to cry a bit more so they can end feeling special in some way ?

8. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

closing threads only makes the forum more dead. the only one crying in this therad is you anyway :rolleyes:

9. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL User

no one ever said closing dumb threads will make forum dead. neither did i. topic like this is bullsh!t. i'm trying to convice you it's not a good way to make a discussion yet you say i am the one crying. poor thinkin' bro.

10. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

1. i'm not a fan of ncwest
    2. i dont care about which are the features of innova, i just said what bothers many ppl
    3. nice english
    4. i dont understand why do u always have to compare core with ncwest? i personally dont feel better if ncwest has more bots or more scammers or whatever, i wanna play my game as it should, if ncwest would have closed down and innova would have that awfull lag again, u ppl would be happy? "at least is not down"....

11. zzZzz

zzZzz User

so... if u arent fan of ncwest and u dont want play in innova... private lolz servers is your game...
    cry and cry...

12. stomped

stomped User

i lold.
    1. be happy that xp was removed and bans for warning, on ncwest server no one ever got xp reduced for exploits, only temp bans
    2. thats good thing, anyway any one can afford pa
    3. its same in ncwest this game is allbout pvp it forces you to pvp for good xp spots. dont say pk is ruined, coz it takes 2 mins to remove the pk at highter lvls
    4. i lold, do u know how many xp u need to reach 95? he would be 88 at best when u 85.
    5. cool story same bugs as ncwest coz same patches from nckorea goes to innova and ncwest
    6. same as ncwest,nckorea, taiwan, japan ect. scamming is allowed if u get scammed i suggest to see a doctor for test if u arent ******ed or atleast low iq.
    7. the only lag there was when we had broken patch(same as ncwest did)
    8. this is new server, and there was alot more demand for ssa then sss, this is like irl. ppl whant ssa more so price goes up.
    9. gms are on offline mode same in any other regions usa, taiwan, japan ect. and gms job arent to awnser stupid or normal questions.

seems like alot of ppl here are from private servers and think that gm = he reads forums, he develops, he fixes stuff, he does art, he chats whit ppl, runs the server.
    get real the only job gm has is to watch world of l2 silently, u dont see em, u dont know if they are online, but they are there and watch over.
    i can bet u that at working hours there is atleast 2 gm all the time online

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
  13. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

stomped/zzzzzzzzzzzz why do u even bother replying to my posts if u read them and understand absolutely nothing? i just writen stop comparing it to ncsoft. u damn troll...

14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

ok.

no.

/ten_word

15. simchajra

simchajra User

light = ~2k
    and core is pretty fast on heavy which is 4k+ or 5k+.
    ???

16. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

the server never had more than 4k ppl, get real ...

17. Kurai

Kurai User

actually we have 5k+ (just on core) :)

cheers.

18. Gilby

Gilby User

ncwest never had more than 2000 online without hordes of bots parties.

19. Razzly

Razzly Banned

20. Brutos

Brutos User

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.