1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Weird Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Masmix, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masmix

Masmix User

4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds…

i am stuck on that window, and when i click one of links below, i see dwarf with no option to click install or play like before, dunno whats the problem :0

-ie, opera, chrome, firefox are not working to solve buttons

when i deleted 4game application and entered 4game site i could pass the "4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds…" moment and i can see now the button of installation and download 4game installator, so i did that, but now its the same as before, install button just dissappeared the moment i ended installation and no other button shown up :>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
  2. Kall

Kall User

3. Masmix

Masmix User

hello :>
    i do not have any firewalls or any programs that would block it. only basic windows firewall, but its shutdown and i cant make there any expections for lineage. the funny thing is that i can see install button to download 4game and after i install it its not changing into play button, its just dissappearing :<
    i did cclean actions and 4game reinstallations with few different web browsers (opera, chrome, ie, firefox) with no effect. play button is always missing :(
    the weird thing is that it all happened after i copied lineage folder to friend computer with cross cable, but i didnt moved or deleted any file. i just came home and could not launch 4game site anymore with buttons on :0

4. druss

druss User

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
  5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

6. Motteux

Motteux User

hello, i have same problem :(
    i reinstall 4game, lineage, it doesnt work, even try turn off firewall and antivirus, doesnt work. it works fine yesterday, but today still stuck on detection webpage.
    thx for any idea ;)

7. zzZzz

zzZzz User

pls use google chrome or firefox

8. druss

druss User

i use google or firefox and i have still same problem

9. Kall

Kall User

what av/friewall you use?
    do you read this topic?

10. Motteux

Motteux User

i have google chrome, and dont detect l2. in firefox or ie webpage (https://eu.4game.com/lineage2) dont load at all. :/ i have windows firewall and avast, i add exceptions in them, even turn them off, still doesnt work. but maybe i have find problem, i dont have all files, for example in frost folder i have only frostupdater. is it possible?
    it is weird anyway, on wednesday everything works fine, but yesterday and today im still stuck on page (4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds…). i didnt change anything :(

edit: problem solved, just router/internet connections problem, i did a few restarts modem and it works fine
    sorry for spam ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
  11. Kall

Kall User

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    here you can download client-check application.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.