1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Territory Wars Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MinDiuse, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

we had a castle siege tread so it is time for territory wars tread also :)

2. Apophis

Apophis User

nothing special happens during this tws yet.

3. naB4o

naB4o User

teritorry wars are in 3h, so it's kinda early for a topic i guess...
    ps: till now only epic teritory wars, especially first one ... 31 minutes...

4. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

when it start everyone will be busy so i created it in advance :) well i wish you all mucho badges and much fun today meet you at the castle gate :d

5. Kurai

Kurai User

spell checked n stickied :p

cheers

6. Pinko

Pinko User

yy much badges for everyone !

7. Apophis

Apophis User

nothing special as i expected.

8. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

it was special :) just it was a war between mostly 3 clans 2 pve/pvp master clans and the kingze bsoe group :) tw was interesting to bad that there is only 3 clans who cares about wards ooc bmf and enclave because we were fighting ooc+bmf almost all the cs while goddar was left unprotected and no-one even went to take the wards :)
    the territory wars ended with bmf hawing all the flags except rune - i would like to get those +stats :) [​IMG] it would be more fun if castles that has no wards would give some competition :)

9. naB4o

naB4o User

don't want to wake you up from your dreams but for some reason (better to not mention it) you didn't fight with ooc + bmf and in this mood - no, goddart wasn't unprotected (not like there was from who to protect it...). anyways gf.

10. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

ahh so occ and bmf had their tenks just for fun at the bridge and was ressing there just to stand without fighting? :) and when bmf came from bridge and ooc came from under the bridge we weren't fitting against them? :) and when my friend from other clan came from goddar to the flag room and did not meet even 1 party except the guy that was standing inside the flag room to watch if someone is coming he was the one that was protecting whole goddard ?:) i am not saying we were fiting whole clans because we were not with 100% activity also but i saw 2 difference territory crest as well as clan crests :) but the fights were really fun :)

11. Odessa

Odessa User

12. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

all in all wanted to thank hb ooc bmf for making tw interesting and would like other clans/ally to join the fight for more fun :) and ofc ty hi and the behappy bsoe group for trolling the tw :)

13. Apophis

Apophis User

that were the only forces available atm, too bad vv didn't show up, they had a decent siege force around.

14. Hax

Hax User

mindiuse sorry to burst ur bubble but 4-5 hb groups were killing ooc+bmf from back, bmf was mostly rushing alone or with few more ooc groups, but most got killed by hi+bh+hb from behind; not to forget we barely attacked even enclave when bmf was there.

if ooc+bmf rushed fully together you guys would've stand not even a single chance since they'd be on equal numbers or outnumber you guys.

@bh bsoe group: it seemed to be strong enough to make 5 parties rush us since you guys didnt manage vs five ppl killing constantly lots of targets

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
  15. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

sorry yo burst your bubble but you talk much do less :) you talk about what you could have done when we are talking about what you have done . the first rush when you ooc + bmf came together there were no hb there at all so please discuss the fight that happened not the fight you would have one if the god would have shined your path :) you did attack enclave when bmf was there because we were in 2 groups - one was fiting bmf the other ooc . i can also say that if while we were fiithing vv and blackswans would have attacked goddar you would have lost all wars but is as true as your saying about how you could have killed us all :)

yes at start the bsoe group did kill few people because everyone focused on killing people that really can to harm not on people who will bsoe when being attacked :) if people would have attacked the bsoe group before they killed your forces we would split into more groups and that could have cost a ward.

16. Hax

Hax User

shows how much you know about what you are fighting :dd if you see 1 ooc party or 2 it doesnt mean its whole force. leader party etc, came later and yes i spammed macros for them so i know what i'm talking bout. you won bmf but not both (and bmf amount compared to enclave having the bridge full of ppl from end to start was a joke)

17. Kehvor

Kehvor User

actually... we decided our targets in a really smart way.

"ok. who are we hatin' on now?"
    "dunno, this guy was attacking me before. shall we?"
    "ok."

18. sleepers

sleepers User

i didn't see more than 2 grps from ooc there. if they did go for you with their full force, they would just have wiped u from the face of the earth

and idk about bmf, i guess we kinda helped u since we killed whole bmf tw force and then they declared war on us ((

19. ToXine

ToXine User

y this tw was quite fun.

20. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

[​IMG] and these are only the people that are ressing at the camp because you came from the side so there were still people fighting there so you had not less than 4 parties + bmf hax please tell that it was a fun fight not how you would wipe a table if you had more friends coming to your home . and don't forget that none of the clans was in full force in this tw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.