1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Territory Wars Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MinDiuse, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

btw wanted to know maybe members from other clans could tell us why they do not join the fight? :)

2. _TvX_

_TvX_ User

from my point of view tw at rune castle wasn't that fun for most of the time. first, i'm verry disappointed in our castle walls and doors, because what's the point in saving the balista (or whatever it is called), if bmf destroyed the doors in one or two minutes.
    about bmf, they were attacking wave after wave and just died like that, were you that lagging or what? haven't even seen anyone from my party dead for the whole time, i thought we are screwed when you attacked us from the top in the castle hall but it was too easy.
    it changed when ooc joined, that three or four parties did more harm than whole bmf clan, for a moment i even thought we gonna lose that bridge, but eventually it went well. yeah, and hi testing anakim transformation was kinda fun, but i think you should go kill valakas or smth, not 5 lvl lower players.

3. KONRA

KONRA User

we went to giran, we saw that only bmf have more people than vv+avalanche, so we went to dion and gludio to pvp for fun vs some holy or heartbreakers.

4. Hax

Hax User

mindiuse ur a cp-less tyrr dorf warrior who runs like a mouse if you are not with 5 parties in ur back vs 5ppl.

@picture: i see bmf+ooc with exactly the amount of ppl they attacked you. as you can see they're like 20 ooc + probably 30-40 bmf (cuz they werent more, we were following them all the time after they declared war) in the first rush. i think everyone knows both clans indeed have more than 60 ppl ))
    more over if that wasnt the full force at this tw of enclave, then you guys even have more numbers than ooc+bmf together fully online.
    you zerged them over and over and because your happy face saw "different tags" you're bragging on every damn forum how you defended ur one ward vs 5 clans yoyoyo enclave da beste.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
  5. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

first of all i have a cp but is not yeat done because it is hard to collect a new cp when you join in the game later :) this flame was absolutely not true and the best part is that you could not know that because you don't meat me because of the lvl difference :) how can you say that ooc was 20 when when i even counted them for you? :) i am not braging at all :) show atleast one of my post where i said that enclave is tha best? all i said we were attacked by 5 clans - its a fact i never said that all 5 clans were together versus us , secondly my face was happy because after the fail we had at goddar i thot that all the tw will be just standing in one place but when i saw more tags i understood that there will be fun mass pvp that why my face got happy :) all i am saying it was a nice tw but i only wish it will get better :)

6. naB4o

naB4o User

mindiuse after all i saw from both topics about tw i can go back in time and redo something "kurai, please, but rly please, invent a rule to ban for stupidity". with all i saw from from you in those 2 topic i can strongly say that you are not less stupid than ppl like warzone, zairaqq and darky, congratulations!
    ps: sorry, i just couldn't resist but it's unbelivable how 5438957943 people from different sides and clans are explaining you something and you still dreaming.

7. Sidu93pl

Sidu93pl User

sup hearthbreakers? how many wards?

8. Hax

Hax User

another victory of hb? god may bless us. inb4 mad qq posts

9. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

nice tw , finally some more fights ! :)

10. Gilby

Gilby User

no wards for holysh**
    [​IMG]

11. naB4o

naB4o User

u know, gf )

12. Warzone

Warzone User

what you call gf the 20 secs pvp hb vs ooc,or for you is gf to res symph/topless?:)

13. xLife

xLife Banned

oui, i dunno why people 're bragging about winning something, since taking the wards in dion was just hilarious, multiple sides running constantly and engraving, whoever gets more lucky.

the only normal pvp side v side we had was only in aden castol, and it was ooc v hb / vv / litovskis , none of u managed to win us , so what exactly victories / and few second materials people are talking here ;x ? enlight me please, i might was on aria tw.

p.s fk all , worst forum i ever saw,

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
  14. naB4o

naB4o User

20 seconds pvp??? ressing symph and topless ?!?!?! dude, i think we are playing different servers oo

15. Zairakh

Zairakh User

3 buttons random mage talking....:confused:

hi xdeath.

16. hidden

hidden User

it's not even close to bad grammar, i've seen worse(well i don't have perfect grammar myself so who am i to judge).
    on topic: gz enclave, gz ooc from where i'm standing it was kind of a fluke.

17. Odessa

Odessa User

so, xdiver, if youre so awesome why didnt you just crush everyone near dion and crest all wards? enlighten me please, because all i saw from your almighty clam was dieing and pring from siegefield when we rushed dion.
    and lol @ talking about few seconds materials when you die after 1 or 2 crits

18. naB4o

naB4o User

odessa, dunno who are you and whyhate, but first he is not a driver, but has 2 characters (gomad), second we never die by 2 hits, tbh some ppl from my party barely died 3-4 times for whole tw and since you have no clue about tactics and leading, pls don't talk about pr ;)

19. Gilby

Gilby User

"he is not a driver, but has 2 characters" made my day. i just don't understand how dumb peoples can be @ server start xdriver scammed whole his own cp in ooc got away for month to settle down attention. now he is back and will do the same thing in hi like he did in numerous of other servers.

20. Kurai

Kurai User

the above discussion isn't really about tw. please take it to pms or open a new thread (mind the rules)

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.