1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Territory Wars Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MinDiuse, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alarion

Alarion User

as i already told you, pretty pointless to talk with you since some time. wanted to act like different person? here you are i have nothing to talk with you anymore hax, sorry.

ps what have you done to show us?

2. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
    10 chars ftw

3. Hax

Hax User

i've fought ur party always fair and square 7v7, but then i took orbis 3 backup parties in the knee, sry
    without enclave taking ooc busy u guys wouldnt even have taken 1 ward (or even get past us without vv lololol)

4. Jereika

Jereika User

what is the best of territory wars?

[​IMG]

5. datboirez

datboirez User

awakendemon40_bg destroyer of servers. hax15_ger being his apprentice.

6. Hax

Hax User

moir10_pl winner of server and first quitter

7. Zairakh

Zairakh User

spambot is spambot.

8. datboirez

datboirez User

btw congrats on making the worst movie on l2core. 3 comments, less views than "how to get karma 1 000 000" video, perfect way to recap your "l2 carrier".

subliminal msg for u, dot and everyone who got stomped, yet believe they would wipe us/me on equal ground: feel free to do it @ tera, fresh start, same chances for everybody so go ahead and prove yourself.

9. Zairakh

Zairakh User

word.
    cya at tera. ;)

10. Alarion

Alarion User

bb zairakh and cyu in few months : )

it isnt any answer for what i wrote you in previous post

cool story

how long gonna stay signed in aden instead of getting something for yourself? ohh w8 ****** still belive they will get aden. i am afraid even full 99 before whole the server wont help them (((

11. Hax

Hax User

wonder when hb wouldve taken any wards if there wasnt more than only you attacking, too sad enclave+vv wiped most ppl on the siege field, ur clan kept dying like ***** and ninja casted 3 wards and immediatly hid 2h in dion without going rune. gz accomplishment, at aden siege we were outnumbered like 1:3 or 1:4 ))

@moir: tera is trash qq, we dropped u at server start till a certian point (we had like 2-3 pvps we lost to the end, with maxver being lvl86 at that time) and after that u guys re-tagged to hi and kept farming under their protection in orbis, rest has been said enough :dd
    about the fraps i couldnt care less, i posted it cuz my cp wanted me to. gz on ur fraps btw, oh wait

12. datboirez

datboirez User

hum, i guess this pretty much shows how accurate/real your stories are.

enlighten me from whom we needed protection? you playing in awaken party?

teachers/coaches getting paid daily, why should i teach anyone how (not to mention losing time for dat) to play for free?

done stomping you here, np awaken. if you need more help just drop me msg @ msn frand.

13. Alarion

Alarion User

if ****** decided finally to do something on their own in another city instead of failing all the time we could easy fight with ooc for wards in some equal fight. happy about tw and sieges that mighty russian's clan has nothing and will have nothing as long as keeping failing on aden?

14. Hax

Hax User

the cp did stop playing actively after maxver joined (he joined with lvl86 and left with lvl86). but we had like 2 pvps b4 we completely quit the cp.

@the protection part: you had kardi's grp not attacking you, thats all ppl needed at that time because they were keeping orbis on lockdown solo and attacked any1 coming. so yes you had their protection to farm orbis in peace.

@frapses: they have nothing to do with teaching any1 how to play qq

@ontopic: why hb is talking when they alone clearly could've achieved nothing? 3wards + not trying to get more from enclave, rather hide with full force in ur own castle (which is easiest to defend wards).

15. datboirez

datboirez User

so u are saying dot is lying? how can we believe him now about winning us with life and stuff :(

and fyi, we were asked to join hi in the first place together with alarion, perhaps they needed protection in orbis from awaken cp? o_o

and yea, ur fraps has nothing to do with teaching/entertain, thats why it has less views/comments than some low lvl pk movie.

16. Hax

Hax User

no dot is right with the cp being "dead" at that point, we played 2-3h max and since you were exping at the same spot in soa we were forced into pvping. (and i guess in 1 pvp we might've had maxver instead of dewia)
    fyi we got asked to join even before )) but life decided otherwise so we stayed in ooc. i dont care for w.e. reason they wanted parties, but its quite obvious that you guys wouldnt have been able to exp in orbis like you did, if you wouldnt have joined.

keep hating! the russian music is just too awesome

17. datboirez

datboirez User

this server has quite few delusional individuals.

18. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

:d :d :d
    top players flaming each other for pvp, thats good material for a morning coffe

moir so desparated that hax and dot dont agree that he was top party
    brbpoll

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  19. Patri

Patri User

imo they re getting pay from innova to "ress" the forum :p

20. Hax

Hax User

mods2strong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.