1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Castle sieges

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Blindmen, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby

Robby User

disconnects was huge problem, we were suprised that you guys didnt got dc. also the dc like 8 or 7 min before end of siege was cool.

anyway i enjoyed that gludio fight, it was the only one castle where happened something, plus i see that redcross is moving castle, we might see something interesting on the next sieges.

2. fagercraft

fagercraft User

we are not delusional, we never said we posed a threat. im just setting the numbers straight ;).
    and bragging the aoe kills 20 ppl, when you know we had alot of under 85s there is awesome.
    we did however interupt the cresting a few times, if we didnt do nothing as you say, youd had the castle.
    and yes if there was no dc on neither side, this castle would most likely be yours.

above all we are not bragging, im not biting on the trollin. to the other in the thread gf was fun.

screen of our setup.
    [​IMG]

3. fagercraft

fagercraft User

we were abit chocked to see you all gone with 6-7mins left when we rushed in for a last interupt on crest..
    but we had looots of dc the minute we went to town. we were probably onle 2 half full parties charging in for the interuptin.

4. Troyden

Troyden User

well done! facts are you successfully defended gludio castle and everyone had a lot of fun. dcs are a big problem but no player is responsible for them so as hell said, it's a issue innova should solve as soon as possible.

gf all.

5. bigmanx

bigmanx User

i wasn't bragging about anything, i'm not even a mage i was just amazed of how weak you guys were . think about it, you fought with 6 parties and lost badly to 2 parties of 7sins clan. and they didn't even have resurection because they weren't registered . how can you hope to defend your home if all the clan comes to take your castle . you would need 18 parties to have the same failchance. how can you succed on this server?why are you playing this game? just so you can brag you could resist 10 mins? it's a question you should ask yourselves. it's like some dude punching you in the face and stealing your girlfriend and you tell him : "nice punch dude! at least i'm still alive ." instead of jumping on him and breaking his brains.
    you guys need to do something! or you will just dissapear like the 80% of the other clans from the server.

6. TheXenon

TheXenon User

dude, you made my mad 100x better!!!
    heres my version.

how can you succed on this life? why are u living this life? just so you can brag you could live 80years and wasted ur young years in a virtual life? its a question you should ask yourself. it's like some dude asks u if u want 3000euros, big house, 1 sexy wife,great children, and u just say, neah, i have my blessed r99 duals+ 7 , 2kkk adena and ch in aden and 5 castles.
    and later when u try to get a job in ur cv you can write that u owned 6 parties with 12 ppl and that you had 5 castles on aria. now thats what you should think about

7. fagercraft

fagercraft User

we cannot succeed on this server by your standards, were not bragging about resisting 10minutes, we know we are low level, we know our chances of holding the castle versus 7sins 95+ parties. we know we where very noobish in this siege outside of our levels, we know we got close to 0 teamwork amongs our ally.

but we dont play by "brutae" standards, we dont consider taking all castles and winning the server. we are a casual alliance that with ****loads of luck kept a castle from the top dog hardcore clan on the server somehow... and it felt good ;)

i dont understand why you insist on belittleing ppl and bragging how good you are and how everyone else ****, but i do enjoy forums in flames ;) - ****s that innova is so banhappy on flaming >_>.

8. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

if the moderators close this topic which at least has some type of subsiding flame going on, and overreact like you're sodomizing an old man in the church's altar... this forum is kaput. it's one thing to have rules, but completly wrong to respect them by the letter. bend, babies, bend... even some core heroes are thinking of pushing people for a mass petition to open innova's eyes that arguing on the forum is 50% of the fun of lineage2. people feel this game, unlike other games with 1 million players and zero discutions, zero interactions, zero hate between the players. get off people's backs and let them troll, flame, hate each other. if this fossil of a game wouldn't imply hate between the players, it would be long dead.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
  9. Kurai

Kurai User

try to stay on topic please guys. discussing to allow flames or flame topics is pointless as innova won't change its rules regarding this.

cheers.

10. bigmanx

bigmanx User

you are clueless as ever xenon the jester dude, as fagecraft said they are a casual ally , and i have to admit i hate them for being casual . they should want more, try harder , they could do it with a little determination. guys you need to be like the guy from the teenage movies that gets beaten by the bully all the time then all of the sudden he takes his fate in his hands and strikes back!!!

also we are talking about the game , not how cool every one is in real life. this is not cool-girl forum/thread in which we all talk about how handsome we are in real-life and how succesfull we are...this is a lineage 2 forum , and a castle siege related thread. having 2 girlfriends in real life and a bmw m5 has absolutely no connection with castle sieges.

11. TheXenon

TheXenon User

pure trashtalk... at least hell is talking something usefull... (on this forum, hero chat is a whole other universe )

12. fagercraft

fagercraft User

casual and proud bro! :cool:

13. Meegosh

Meegosh User

let's beg for a "core&aria" part on ncwest forums, where we'll be able to communicate as any l2 player always did.

14. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

lol, they keep them clean there too atleast they did before going free to play. infractions points etc. + banned based on those infraction points. so gl

15. Meegosh

Meegosh User

i can still follow the flames from old clannies on ncw forums mate, they're as efficient for powered-moderation on forum as they are to clean the bots from their servers :d

16. Robby

Robby User

so ba took goddard from rc
    7sins took gludio from vikings
    apocalipsis took oren from utopia
    lesfremens took shutgart from 7s

there was huge fights at rune castle 7s vs rc,kg and hk. i would like to thank all those 3 clans for showing up, showin deem ballz and fighting finnaly. see ya guys in 2 weeks.
    special comedians were those guys who were bsoing and pr`ing from fight.

17. bigmanx

bigmanx User

the vikings weren't very nice last siege so the easter bunny took their castle, sorry guys :d

18. TheXenon

TheXenon User

how vikings lost their castle when 3 pt of 7s was pvping with us? o.o
    last siege they could hold it against full 7s...what happened there?

gf at rune siege :) had fun

19. bigmanx

bigmanx User

update from yesterday mass pvp near rune .from the museum 7sins had 240 pvp before the battle, after the battle - 626(but this is innacurate because some wars insta -died and they are written at pks) .

long story short yesterday we killed 400 people with 14 people(in around 2h) . epic !!!! what can i say , you come again guys =)). the zergling infestation has been successfully annihilated :d . fight of the ages, i'm proud of how weak you guys are, but you are determined now at least!!!

@xenon what 3 parties man? in the last 40 mins when you called all those karangurth zergs we brought...3 more people=))

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
  20. Gilby

Gilby User

if u say so :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.