1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Game is not launching

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Aikanaro, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

hi, like topic says. i can't launch the game. i've installed newest browser, latest needed addons to it. tried to run all as administrator, even went to administratior acc because running something as admin is not equal to be logged in as admin anyway. and guess what ? nothing happens. i press play button, agree to terms. then i'm asked to enter admin pass i do it. and nothing happens.

2. SpeKnaTz

SpeKnaTz User

create another account , it worked for me and most of the others who had this problem.

3. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

i created new acc too forgot to write it there. i'm now downloading the game again.
    game downloaded again. uninstalled 4game app, used ccleaner. redled 4game app and installed it. logged into newer acc. and still nothing. after accepting terms of use and putting in admin pass, frost bars goes to the end and nothing more happens. i'm gonna try to make 1 more acc and see what will happen...
    registered 3rd acc now and same ****. i'm gonna hang my self on my ethernet cable... if i'm not gonna get it work on the beta then i hope it will be running properly on 7th when servers will be launched. or maybe some1 will help me to run that **** before 7th...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  4. hristoitchov

hristoitchov User

same issue and same attempts to solve it as aikanaro, but no positive result. it's obvious the game is not compatible with certain pc or combination of windows application/processes, or rather, it's the 4game app and frost that aren't.

5. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

i've finally overcome my problems. all was caused by comodo firewall. solution for it is: defense+ tab > defense+ settings > image execution control tab > exclusions list and add entire frost folder which is located in your game directory, reboot and play.
    thx to rycerzyk for providing the info.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  6. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

sry for double post, pls delete this one.

7. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.