1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How do pouches work?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BaroZ., Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaroZ.

BaroZ. User

i know they only drop when vitality is on, and pa increases the drop rate, but still i'm a bit confused: is there a fixed % of drop, no matter where one is hunting? or maybe the % is the same as each mob item drop rate? and do they sobstitute standard item drop, or even totally eliminate it?
    i know it might only be a simple coincidence, but when i had no pa but some vitality i dropped staff of life, top d grade weapon, hunting for one of the level up quests at ruins of despair; still i used to drop some c grade pouches, and i also bought pa, but i noticed that the higher level i was, the less drop rate there was. throughout all a grade i only dropped about 5 pouches, and none from s grade on.
    i'm asking how this works not because i need or want them, i just would like to know if there anything im doing wrong, cause ofc it would help a bit more stuff to sell or acually use.
    thanks for help :d

2. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

afaik pa doesnt increase tha chance for drop!
    as for the rates u talk...its all about chance!

3. Kurai

Kurai User

i have no information about the drop rate however emctolis is correct, pa does not increase the drop rate at all.

regards.

4. BaroZ.

BaroZ. User

i'm glad to hear this, it wouldn't have been fair if it did, even tough i am pa user... still have doubts about rates, i would like to know at least if drop rate is related to standard mobs drop rates or not. i wouldn't say so, my friend dropped weapon pouch s grade at den of evil, and i'm pretty sure they don't drop any s grade stuff up there, so i guess it is totally random, but some further infos would be great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.