1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Infinite Odyssey game bugs

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by GM Amarantha, Jun 16, 2015.

1. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

Dear friends,
    You are welcome to report game bugs here.
    It may take some time to get a response from our side to your posts, but we will examine them all.

The format of bug reports is as follows:
    1. A detailed description of your problem. If a bug is complicated, please provide us with a detailed sequence of actions that result in this bug for us to check it.
    2. Screenshots/videos showing your problem. Videos should be recorded in maximum quality.
    3. Game bugs that present an exploit or give serious advantages over ither players should be reported in PM to our Staff.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  2. Tinael

Tinael User

It is not exactly bug but ... I was expecting olympiad list to be fixed, but from 10 matches i found myself once.

WineGod, Seivlas and Ronove like this.
  3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

"Talisman - Battle: Support" skill is showing wrong information.

On NPC, it's written that talisman can be used in olympiad/ceremony of chaos but when equipped, the active skill is showing the contrary.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  4. Tinael

Tinael User

For me it is showing correct info, all of them. Or at least those you buy from oly manager are.

5. nikospapgr

nikospapgr User

[​IMG]
    what about Shiny Elemental Shirt Exchange Stone? i made a pa'agrio +7 and a +8 to exchange it for that stone and afterwards to make shiny +10 my +8 one, but there is no option for exchange for that stone at Fantasy Paddy anymore..

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  6. Kiss.

Kiss. User

New PA fishing maps you have some info from devs what is a chance forr 5th piece? I spent around 300 PA baits and didn't get single 5th piece.

So dunno if it is about chance or it is just bugged.

7. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

"Quest window" location is not saved. Each time I'm launching the client, log in, trigger the quest window, the window always appears on top-right of my screen.

If I move the window and switch to another character in my account, the game remembers the window location. If I relaunch the client, game won't remember it. Maybe it's because I'm playing in window mode and not in full screen.

Note that I've edited my Windows7 registry to disable auto resizing for window.

[​IMG]

Edit : Hmm, something is wrong because right now, the location is remembered. I guess there is a case that bugs the window.

Edit2: Each time I reboot my computer, I've the issue.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  8. Seivlas

Seivlas User

If you read the topic containing the information about those new baits, you'll see that part 1-4 can be exchanged for Stew, whereas you need all of the 1-5 for the treasure map. It means that you'll have plenty lvl 1-4 compared to the amount of lvl 5 (as in every event, where you need 5 pieces for a set and you'll have a ****load of 4 of them, and cannot find the last one)

9. BaHaMuTa

BaHaMuTa User

This price was a bug or new prices from IO?

(enchants)

10. shnaii

shnaii User

I am not sure if this is bug or not but will post my question here:
    After the update, option to exchange Power Shirt for Elemental Shirt on NPC Paddy disappeared.
    Option to exchange +7 Elemental Shirt to Shiny Elemental Shirt Exchange Stone on NPC Paddy disappeared too.
    Are these options removed after Infinite Odyssey update on purpose or is it a bug?
    If they are removed on purpose how do we get Shiny Elemental Shirt Exchange Stones from now on? Is it possible to exchange Power Shirt to Elemental Shirt somehow?

There are 2 new options added thought:
    [​IMG]
    Both options are not working at the moment, when you press to buy scroll nothing happens.

I hope you will give replay on this.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    BaHaMuTa and Elesmira like this.
  11. UniqueName

UniqueName User

I too am interested in knowing more about the shiny shirt issue.

Is it impossible to get them anymore?

12. Doxed

Doxed User

We are working on these dialogue options (NPC Paddy). Should be fixed soon.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    shnaii likes this.
  13. vvvlm

vvvlm User

Tauti (normal) (and Tauti (epic) from what I heard) suffer from animation bug : Tauti will for some reason bug out and stop showing any animations nor skill usage. It then become extremely hard to see weither Tauti is casting whirldwind or typhoon skill as you have no info he's casting anything. The same problem occur for the red circle he puts down when he jump which sometime will not appear (but still kill you).

14. nikospapgr

nikospapgr User

Thanks for your reply! Also found something else as bug! I know that it's not important but since I noticed i think is good to be posted! There is no sound effect when Spiritshot or Blessed Spiritshot are being used when Sapphire is equipped! Don't know if that is happening as well when Ruby is equipped! Also found some Quest bugs on Quests of Cruma Marshlands (around level 40) and the quests of Pavel Ruins (around level 70)! When u push Quest an empty chat box appears so u can't continue! In Shrine of Loyalty, Subuccus side, mobs are animated bugged! same goes to Imperial Tomb!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  15. Doxed

Doxed User

Tauti. This is a known issue. Game developers are aware of it.

Low level quests. These issues with empty quest windows do not relate to IO update. They appeared many updates ago. Unfortunately, they are still low priority issues, which are hopefully getting addressed to in the future.

16. Ofiuca

Ofiuca User

Since the day of the update, the agathions from the PA store dont give the chest rewards for being summoned any more. I checked with the different agathions for the same result.

17. Lomyr

Lomyr User

Hi,
    When you have more than five instances there is no more the "lift" to see the whole list in /instancedzone. (I'm sure that I have at least six instances used since they appear when I change the order by Dungeon Name or Time Left.)

EDIT. I didn't see that the problem was already signaled (https://4gameforum.com/threads/517084/).

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  18. Stavina1992

Stavina1992 User

Iss Enchanters Freezing Flame skill should decreasing enemy hp in pvp by 487 every second, but yesterday i am playing olympiad and when i used my skill it decrasing enemy hp by 80- 90 pls fix it . Thank you.

19. Motanu

Motanu User

Hi, one guy told me a solution for the problem. You have to have only one shirt in inventory. I had one +8 and one +7 and it didnt work to get shiny exchange stone. After i deposit the +8 shirt in WH i could exchange the +7 shirt to a exchange stone.
    greetings

20. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

Most important bug that should be fixed ASAP - best in next restart:

1. Adventure Marks - They dont drop anymore, anywere. Its Critical part of getting SA into weapons, and it looks like this sentence get skiped in game code.

2. Mana pool reset - sometimes when you change from ex. 1h axe to weapon with SA - Mana up / Conversion it reset mp to amount of minimum and then add bonus from pasives+buffs+conversion

example: with buff + normal weapon 8k Mana -> past changing weapon current mana goes to 3k and max mana pool to 12k

Occured: From time to time.

florin likes this.