1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback on new 4game forum

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by GM Amarantha, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

Hello, friends!

Recently we have successfully merged our forum with forums of other 4game projects.
    Some time has already passed from that moment, so I would like you to share your impression of the forum and express your opinion.

You are welcome to ask questions and point out positive and negative sides of our brand new forum from your point of view!

2. turnON

turnON Banned

My imppression is that we have lost with this merge some first point of interest after these years of solo forum, for those who have experienced old forum this one is ofcourse better from content perspective . I understand that for Innova is better to moderate some sections, also for players is good to to see other games which might come to european market , and find via translator some usefull information from russian boards,

I don't know but this updates cut somehow people off from writting posts , All ist just a mather of get to use of it :) improvements are always here and will be

3. Seivlas

Seivlas User

We're just asking for a darker skin, or at least the choice between a dark and a white one.

4. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

It's just sometimes tiring having to do few clicks to get to the europian section and after even more clicks cause of sections beeing merged. Otherwise the platform is running smoothly, nice options,theme is a little big tiring for the eyes though. Moderation in posts is still a bit too strict like before.

5. a4se.

a4se. User

First of all, when i click "Forums" i go to RU forums... Kinda annoing... I dont need to see that wird letters cause i dont understand that *beep*
    2nd Forum color burns my eyes...
    3rd Now forum looks less clear. We need click everywhere to see last post in diffrence discusion.
    Example
    Old on main site i saw last post in movies, last post in offTopic, in community spotlight and i know. Now i need to click all thoes topic to see last post if something going on there ...

so: This forum **** hard. Old was mucho better and more easy to read. And our eyes didnt bleed.

6. Norekien

Norekien User

Even tho all the pointed above, couldn't it be solved putting European as a new part? Now, to go into european forum you need to go to one category like:
    https://4gameforum.com/categories/480/
    Couldn't it be solved by just redirecting EU part to:
    https://4gameforum.com/eu/ i think that it wont be too hard, but i dont really know how this internet thingies work at all.
    Also i would like to point out that this kind of threads are cool, because the feedback thread it's kinda, or feels like, useless, since you don't really get an answer at all.

7. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

As for the darker skin, it is in development now, we know about this issue and our eyes are equally burning, so don't worry, it will arrive as soon as it is ready and approved.

8. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

i'll be honest here it *****, in the old theme forums i could just click 1 button and see all new posts/updates to post etc now i have to searcg by category

9. BaHaMuTa

BaHaMuTa User

Why dont merge 4game services too? L2 RU and L2 EU? :p

RedWWW likes this.
  10. Sanek

Sanek User

This, exactly this.

11. troomar

troomar User

When I go to Lineage 2 Europe section and click on "New Posts" button (or "Recent posts" button when I'm not logged in) I get new posts from whole forum not just from Europe. Therefor these buttons are useless and I have to search new topics manually.

12. Yolai

Yolai User

i agree with all the points above.

PLUS i dont like that all signature pictures are resized to such tiny pixel pictures now. max resolution is 350x100. :Thumbsdown:

overall the old forum was so much better and not only because i was "used to it".

Noisia likes this.
  13. Pabu Chan

Pabu Chan User

You should put the "language option" set... not all of us can read Russian.... and its really annying. Mayeb an option that remembers the choice of your language.

Plus all the points above as Yolai said.

14. dodee123

dodee123 User

i agree with all the points above.

ทันทุกเหตุการณ์ อัพเดตรวดเร็ว ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ได้ที่นี่ livescore ภาษาไทย

15. ElCurata

ElCurata User

I think we have the right to be able to select the Spanish language in the user interface of the forum. Rest is good forum.
    A number of users are quite grand Spanish.

16. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Hello,

I'm not sure I should post that here or in the suggestions, but is it possible to add "title modification" when you edit a topic you created. For example, if I want to buy an item, I create a topic in the trade part, you put in the title the name of the item you want to sell (I don't like the "wts things", I prefer more precise titles). Then there is either a second item, either a slight modification, you'll have to keep the same title and hope that people will actually read what's inside your new post, or you create a whole new topic and let the old one disappear in the depths of the forum.

17. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

We can raise the question but bear in mind that it may not be possible.

In the meantime however, you do not need to create new threads and leave old ones, you can always message one of us and we can edit a thread title for you, just provide the link to the existing thread and the new wording you wish to have.

18. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Ok, thank you. I didn't think about pming a moderator for this issue.

19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Please keep your feedback related to the forum and not current or possible future servers, comments like "Merge Core with RU" and "Open L2 Classic" are not on topic and not helpful for the people gathering the feedback.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.